Super Deepthroat buttplug mod

Hope to see it!

Very interested in this, though the instruction video is down and following the written instructions does not work, have done everything to the letter

Updated video url

Thanks for uploading the video again, I followed it meticulously but the only message i get in SDT is mod loaded, but it doesnā€™t connect to anything

Made sure of the correct names in all directories, made sure that trust is all spelled correctly and that it is indeed saves as an cfg file with the directory to the loader an so forth, intiface server started when you did in the vid, even tried with several loaders so it plainly doesnā€™t work for me at least :confused:

Sounds like intiface isnā€™t seeing the device, what are you trying to connect?

I am using the handy, i have tried connecting the handy with intiface and it can control it, but its like sdt isnā€™t talking with inti

Edit, is it because it can only connect over Bluetooth with the program? As far as i know, first time Iā€™ve used or heard of intiface

Mm should work fine then, could you maybe make a screen recording? There needs to be a device update message as well as the connect message. Are you not getting the sandbox message?

The only message I get is Mod loaded in the upper right corner when I load the mod in game, but none of the connecting messages like on your video with the green text

I have tried using different modpacks as well which is why my SDT folder looks a little different

Just tried a few thing, tried making sure that inti could indeed see and connect to the handy and it can, and the scan server is shot down so the app is able to connect to another app, still no cigar

I just tried with the debug in one of the modpacks, there is both versions didnā€™t work either
For me it looks like SDT and intiface arent speaking to eachother but im not sure

What about changing the SDT.cfg to D:\Downloads

?

Iā€™m not sure what you mean? :slight_smile:

BTW Thanks for spending time to help me figuring this out!

If itā€™s changing the name of the file to D:\Downloads i canā€™t because of special characters

Pmed to prevent thread flooding. Will report when fixed

Looked like the .swf on github was bugged?

Just pushed an update with a bunch of added features! Stuff like vibrators, handjob mode, cum twitching. OSR2 support is halfway there (Figure out how to handle TCode Rotation in Buttplug Protocol Format Ā· Issue #397 Ā· buttplugio/buttplug Ā· GitHub)

1 Like

This still isnā€™t working for me. I see the loaded text but nothing is connecting

What device are you using? Are you able to control it from intiface if you use connect and scan for devices?

As I see it, there are two main connection points. The device to intiface, and the app to intiface.

Iā€™m quite optimistic that I can get the app connected, as your instructions are quite good.
However I think I am stuck trying to get the device connected to intiface.

I dont want to derail this thread for that, does anyone know of a different thread with more detail on getting devices connected?
I havnt been able to get alot of info from the intiface docs. Is it the case as mentioned above that intiface is bluetooth-only? (for the Handy in my context)

Thereā€™s some info here. But itā€™s Bluetooth it should just workā€¦

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/how-to-connect-your-147-sex-toys-for-interactive-2d-and-vr-including-the-handy-fleshlight-launch-kiiroo-keon-vorze-lovense-and-more-step-by-step-guide-with-pictures/

Thanks for reply!

I did find that page, but couldnā€™t find handy-to-initface specific info. Itā€™s quite large, I will go look again. :slight_smile:

On Win10, does the device need to be paired to Windows first, for the IF server to see it?
That may be my problem, I just cant get the damn thing to add to Windows. Iā€™ve even updated to latest firmware.
Iā€™ll keep working, and post if I find something that isnā€™t obvious

Iā€™m not sure, donā€™t have a handy to check. I think if you open intiface and click connect and search, then turn on your device it should come up. Thatā€™s how it works for my 3 devices