TCode - How does it looks like?

There is an idea in my head to reactivate one of my old projects to record strokes with a sensor. I already have a working prototype but I need to change the code to improve the data stream. :hugs:

I heard that OSR can handle a third data point (rotation) so can anyone explain me how the TCode file structure works? I have never seen one…I also dont have an OSR…

Maybe I can get the sensor to also record the rotation axis and this could be used to create also a TCode version of a script.

3 Likes

I’m also interested and have been looking around online for more information about how Tcode works, it seems like it could be very promising technology. I also don’t own an OSR but from what I’ve been reading, it seems like the only capacity it has right now is converting and running single axis funscripts. It would be awesome to see some coding software be developed to take advantage of the additional axis

1 Like

If you haven’t, check this out…Its the home for OSR and T-code Tempest MAx is creating Homebuild Multi Axis Stroker Robots | Patreon

1 Like

The short version, as far as I can tell, is that there isn’t one. TCode is a command format, it isn’t necessarily what you’d want to use to store multi-axis movement data, and I’m not aware of anything for doing so actually being in public release yet.

That being said, there is software that can make use of the additional axes, mostly in the form of plugins to synch things with Virt-A-Mate.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.