Technical Issues

Hello guys and thank you for your help.
My handy don’t want to connect in Wifi Mode anymore or it connects but the script don’t play :frowning:
It still works in bluetooth mode with initface and ScriptPlayer/MPC but I observed that in some PMV videos I have way less vibrations than in Wifi Mode.
Do you know if it’s a setup problem ? I saw that you can configure vibrations via MultiFunPlayer but that software seems really hard to setup.
I’ll take all the help that I can get, thanks guys

Changing the connection key can help when the Handy is not playing scripts over Wifi. You should also re-configure the Wifi connection information at the same time. It’s all part of the “Handy Connect” app.

Bluetooth is known to be slower to send commands to the Handy.
With Wifi the entire script is downloaded to the Handy, then played by the Handy.
With Bluetooth each command is sent one by one. The Handy has no vibrate function - this is something scripters simulate by issuing many commands to move the Handy back and forth. The Handy can fall behind in cases where there are lots of commands being sent, which is why vibrations don’t work well.

Thanks for those useful infos !
I tried to change the connection key but still having issues with the WiFi connection.
I really don’t know what happened it worked just fine and all of the sudden got those issues, The Handy is only 2 weeks old, I think I’m gonna contact the customer service…

Because wifi relies on the Handy servers there can be intermittent issues if there are Internet connectivity problems. Contacting Customer Service is worth a try to see if they know of a problem in your part of the world.

Looks like you were right because I tried again this morning and it worked right away without changing anything, so it looks like there were a server issue, I hope it doesn’t happen a lot… Thanks again for your help !