Tenga Bobble Sleeves

https://www.tenga.co/products/reusable/bobble/

Saw these popup on sites I order sleeves from, seems interesting but don’t see enough reviews just yet, but looks like its easy to strap down to the Handy

2 Likes

…lol, dat advert, “it’s bouncy, bounding, bumpy fun!”

Is there a BDSM version with actual Lego in it…?

xD

5 Likes

All tenga products i have tried have been shit, too tight or too hard material.

I’m not even sure how I feel about this advertisement :sweat_smile:

I thought the Tenga eggs were pretty decent but I mostly agree with you. A lot of their products are super gimmicky and designed for less-than-average size men. I’m by no means a monster, in fact I’m pretty sure I’m exceedingly average but 90% of the Tenga products I’ve tried have been way too tight or the material is uncomfortably hard.

The Tenga spinners are my favorite, so I’d try them.

From what i’ve read about these sleeves, they are fragile and tend to tear, unfortunate since they look interesting.

1 Like

I enjoyed how Crysta feels so would probably also give this a shot. Just some concerns on its durability. 01:07 where they flip and wash the orbs are all dangling on there…

Recieved my Crazy Cube. Took a ride. Here’s my review.

Very different thing than Crysta. Cubes are squishy and makes direct contact with your member. Sleeve is thin and elastic, similar to that of the Spinner. The orbs bumps out upon insert. With hand you can press and flicker them around with fingers to get different stimulations. Not with the Handy.

Stimulation: ■■■□□ Medium

Gotta say this varies a lot according to the rotation. If some cubes are placed on the right spot it can be very stimulating. But most of the time I find the stimulation is weaker than Crysta (Ball).

Cushion: ■■□□□

As a small sleeve Bobble doesn’t provide the cushioned comfort came with heavier onaholes.

Suction: □□□□□ None

Cubes near the entrance lets the air in.

Handy Compatibility: Okay

Tested with True Grip PRO band. This is a thin sleeve that’s easy to deform, thus prone to falling out. I eventually found a good spot (near the entrance) to strap it in place. Passed the test.

:warning: Be cautious that the bump created by the cubes should be facing away from the Handy’s screw, otherwise movement along the shaft may damage the toy.

Ease of Cleaning: ■■■■■

Can be easily flipper over, washed and towel dried.

Durability: TBA

I used it around 8 times and one of the cube has a great portion detached from the sleeve. Not completely detached but it shows a potential risk.

It’s most fun when used manually. Handy’s mechanical movement kinda hindered the varied sensations.

Most of the stimulation is provided by the cubes. So finding a good orientation is important, or else it would be either too intense or too banal. Use a lot of lube.

For your reference there is an Amazon JP comment suggesting the Magic Marbles are actually harder than the Crazy Cubes, and is therefore more stimulating.

4 Likes

There seems also to be a limited Extra Soft and Stiff version available in Japan, titled “Angel” and “Devil”. I’m really interested in trying out the Angel if there’s any chance of it launching in my region.

1 Like