Tenga spinner for handy

Soooo. 1000% fuck velcro, i took one of my cloth belts (army uniform belt if that helps any, the ones with the fully adjustable size, not just holes) cut most of it off & replaced the shite velcro strap with that. Tight as you need it to be, doesnt get slimy AND DOESNT GET SHARP VELCRO FIBER THINGS INSIDE THE SLEEVE TO DRAG YOUR DICK TO THE GATES OF HELL OR ON YOUR BALLS FOR A NICE PRESENT LATER.

Hey, I just got a Spinner and it’s just way too tight due to the plastic spring inside. Can you share more details on how you removed them? I don’t know if different versions/updates have different materials and shapes, but what I have is kind of like a “looped” long piece of plastic that is then wound. Should I only cut the outer gel and extract the plastic as is, or should I also cut the plastic so that it’s not “looped” anymore?

Sorry for my English, hope my message is clear enough… And thanks!

Oh, tagging @P0mf as well, maybe you could also help me. And sorry for the doublepost!

sounds like the way mine was too, what I did was cut the plastic tab at both ends, so they’re not looped anymore. sounds like you already did this. after that I just pulled it with pliers from that hole you created by cutting the plastic.

I had to pull pretty hard to get it out. basically it’s kind of glued in the sleeve a little. but you’ll notice if you pull hard that it’s getting unglued slowly. Just be patient with it and the sleeve shouldn’t be damaged once the plastic loops are removed.

I’m finna try this Fleshlight Skins Grip thing. It looks kind of cool and hilarious.
Maybe one can last a little longer with it than the Truegrip 2?

Thanks a lot for the details. I hadn’t done anything because I wasn’t sure what to do, but I was able to finally remove the plastic springs.

For anyone coming back to this thread in the future, here are some rough instructions to extract the springs (there were actually two interleaved inside my Spinner):

1. Locate the U-shaped ends of the two springs. You should see four ends, two on each end of the cylinder.
  2. Take some regular scissors and start approaching the U-shaped ends from “within” the U, and outwards. It’s easier if you lay the scissors’ lower edge on the “bottom” of the U, then pull back slightly to bring the scissors below the plastic, then push until you go through the silicone/gel. You need to keep the scissors as close to the plastic as possible to avoid cutting the internal wall of the Spinner.
  3. Press the scissors together and cut the plastic, together with some more of the external wall.
  4. Try to expose the now separated plastic ends and cut off the corners so that it’s easy to pull them through the Spinner’s body. You only need to do this on the cylinder end that you aren’t later pulling the plastic from. I pulled it from the base, so I cut off the corners from the head.
  5. Once the four U-shaped ends are cut, grab a pair of strong pliers and start pulling. There are now 4 “strings” of plastic inside the Spinner. What I did was pull on each of them for a bit to keep them all at the same length. Eventually they will come lose and come out. Do not worry about the Spinner twisting and becoming tangled, it will survive.
1 Like