The best way to create 20 topics so I can request scripts?

I understand the script requests were getting flooded with low effort requests. I have requested a few in the past, and don’t create scripts. I don’t have a problem replying to topics as a requirement, but I don’t have anything to post in order to get up to 20 topics in order to request something.

I can create 20 random useless topics, but that seems like it will reintroduce the same issue this was meant to solve. What’s the best way to create 20 topics (or 19 now) to meet the requirement, without keeping them low effort, if I don’t create scripts or DIY anything?

2 Likes

…no worries, it’s not ‘create’, it’s ‘enter’!

Trust level 1:

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Trust level 2:

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

Looking at your stats, i just think you need to post a few more times. Not too sure why u’r still basic and not 1 yet though. Stoopid internet…

xD

1 Like

** deleted, already answered above (I was too slow) **

1 Like

I appreciate the help! I guess I’m a little confused about the difference between ‘Enter’ and ‘Create’

It’s a particularly bad choice of words, for sure. Should be “open” rather than “enter” to avoid ambiguity.

So for clarity’s sake, ‘Entering’ or ‘Opening’ a topic, would be done by clicking the ‘+ New Topic’ button on the main page?

You don’t have to make new topics, just look at 20 different topics that other people have made, that is what it is trying to say. Basically just check the place out, make a few comments, and you’ll be there in no time.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.