The Inchworm (New Device Part 2)

I made some gifs to help demonstrate it.
To demonstrate standing in front of it humping.
20240816_170930_1

To demonstrate mounting it below you or on a desk to control it with your hand.
20240816_171138_1

You can also stick it on a ball head camera mount for easy adjustable aiming.

These are just some examples, I’m sure people could come up with ideas that I haven’t even thought of.

1 Like

I thought about making a male / female skin for the interface, but I just decided to make everyone an inchworm for now. The ui is customizable so you can choose your own two color scheme from any combination of the 140 web colors and save it. I plan to make the experience tracker just be a cumulative distance. Imagine that as you are using it the strokes are a little inchworm scooting across time and space as you build experience :star_struck:.

1 Like

This is an inchworm if you dont know what one is. My favorite bug.

1 Like

If only I had 50% of the strength of this little guy :frowning:

1 Like

It also totally looks like an inchworm on my table :alien:

1 Like

I have been hacking this into the available stroker control software. I only have a Handy, so that is what I have been testing with. So far I have a mode for on the fly scripting in OFS that works well. In HandyControl I have independent modes for controlling stroke speed and stroke length individually. I also have a modes to trigger the different presets based on depth and relative insertion / extraction motion. XToys is next.

1 Like

20240827_190139_1

Got it.

4 Likes

This is so cool. Now I can play the theremin and give myself a blowjob at the same time

cue twilight zone music

2 Likes

This is a revolutionary advancement of my other project. Instead of making that whole fleshlight housing you simply stick the sensor to a normal fleshlight housing. You can make the regular old fleshlight a game controller, script recorder, and sex toy controller for around $20.

It also works on the same principle that the blowjob trainers work on. To make a blowjob depth sensor with this just stick it to the base that the toy is mounted on. You can record scripts and everything else in that configuration with this already.

With Xtoys and this you can do the whole remote sex loop, and even new types of input output actions. Someone can use this on a fleshlight and control an ossm, or a handy or other stroker. Or use it with some insertable toy, and control the ossm or handy, or both.

4 Likes

I’m intrigued :slightly_smiling_face: I was working on something sinilar using the m5 range of sensors and controllers. It’s plug and play and even works with xtoys via MQTT.

Out of curiosity are you doing some sort of signal processing or is it the “raw” sensor data that’s controlling the toy?

1 Like

The gifs were made using (essentially) raw data. I am familiar with the M5 sensors and products as well. I will be switching to using some of their products as a base for my projects soon, as it will make it even easier for people to make and use them. I have the sensor module from M5 with this sensor too. I dont really like the package that the M5 VL53L1X sensor comes in and the functionality is limited when compared to my design.

Okay, interesting. I found that the signal of the smaller cousin of your sensor, the VL53L0X fluctuates quite a bit, so I had to do some rolling averaging to get a stable readout. But this also decreases the measuring frequency

1 Like

Yes there is some variation with the raw output of the sensor. I have some tricks and things to test with all of that. I am interested in the MQTT and xtoys integration.

Amogus

3 Likes

Anyone else think we’re coming dangerously close to having the tech to fucking your own ass? :rofl:

1 Like

You can do that today. You just have to know how to connect things.

This is a cool project you have going on - can’t wait for it to be a real deal that we can all try. :heart_eyes:

Btw, why did you pick the more expensive VL53L1X over the cheaper VL53L0X? I thought the only different is the greater max range (100cm vs 400cm).

1 Like

The price difference is small between those two sensors. The 1x has more capabilities I can potentially use to improve performance in ways that the 0x cannot.

Thanks. I will start testing it with some other people soon. I redesigned it some (hopefully this is the final version :face_with_spiral_eyes:), this is what it looks like now.

2 Likes

I changed the name to C.A.T for all of you chickens who are afraid of worms :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bug:. The final case looks like a cat head. Here are some pics of the new case on a fleshlight and some updated gifs showing handy control.

20240923_030320_1_3
20240923_030320_1_2

2 Likes

Would it be possible to use this kind of like a joystick to create multiaxis scripts? That would be a gamechanger.

2 Likes