The Inchworm (New Device Part 2)

Ok folks. Since my last post I have been in the lab working hard to bring forth the future of adult interactive devices. I am excited to show off my next project, codenamed The Inchworm.

This little guy uses time of flight sensor technology to measure the distance of an object (your body) from the sensor. I use this data to calculate the depth of a toy in a user, or the user in a toy. This approach is less intrusive and involved than my last depth sensing fleshlight. This small device can simply be mounted to a wall, desktop, side of a fleshlight, or whatever else you can dream up. It can be used by men and women.

I am putting the finishing touches on the software and porting it to a few different microcontroller boards right now. I will release it soon.

19 Likes

That’s a very uncomfortable name for a digital measuring tape xD

6 Likes

Right.
It’s named after the way inchworm type caterpillars move. When you think about the way the distance measured gets smaller and bigger it reminds me of an inchworm. :rofl:

1 Like

Bruh I only saw the pic and the name I thought this was gonna be some sorts urethra funscript toy

9 Likes

2s4uwkz48y671

2 Likes

Im not stopping you from using it like that, but it would be hard to plug into the microcontroller board like that. :wink:

1 Like

God’s in His heaven— All’s right with the world!

I’m going to make some gifs to demonstrate some of the ways it can be used. It is very versatile and I havent even unlocked all of the ways it can be used.

It has mm accuracy so I have enough of a data range to use it for on the fly scripting in OFS. I am also going to add all of the control modes from my other device the ID-01 so it can also be used as a re mapable keyboard to control any computer game. I created a new device For example you could map the shoot button to one of the depth keys so you can hump to shoot, or whatever.

With this you dont need to be hard and insert yourself into a fleshlight to use it, so anyone can use it at any time. However, there are some benefits to the ID-01 and I am going to continue developing that too.

5 Likes

thrust-gun

4 Likes

Very interesting! Which TOF sensor did you use?

1 Like

@GoNikky (Sorry my browser messes up replies on this site sometimes for some reason, I was trying to reply to you)
VL53L1X
I did a lot of testing with many sensors, and it was the winner.

same here

1 Like

Where are we going to put this thing?

1 Like

Hi, just kind of curious what the use case is here. I’m not really familiar with much outside of my Handy. Very interested to see how I can improve my setup and experience.

1 Like

I made it small, so you can mount it in a million different ways. I’m using a little piece of alien tape / nano tape (different brands have different names), a double sided, reusable, washable sticky pad to mount it to stuff. The controller board is connected by a long wire so you can move the screen around and use it while keeping the sensor mounted in position. Im waiting for some parts and i will post pics in a few days to demonstrate.

I know it looks like alien technology. It will make sense. Things are getting a bit cyberpunk. Soon we will be building full recording rigs (squids). But thats in the future :innocent:

Is there a script and live video recording software?

This only costs around $20 to build. Most of the cost is the microcontroller board. The 3D printed case in the picture can be made pretty much waterproof if people want to seal the few seams in the case. This is just one form, I will package it into different forms later if people are interested.

At a minimum you will need to solder 1 wire to 4 pins on the sensor board. You can also get pretty ghetto and not use a 3d printed case if there is no way for you to get one. You could wrap the board in electrical tape and cut a hole for the sensor for example.

For insertables you can track your hand holding a toy moving in and out and get a depth reading too. Or, you could mount it to the same surface as a suction cup toy and track your body distance from the surface while riding. You just have to point the sensor at the right area and my ranging algorithms and control modes will take care of everything.

You can also just stick it to a desk top and move your hand back and forth too, no need to get naked or hard :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

I have a handy too. This will be a distance sensing controller for making scripts, playing games, fitness tracker (keep track of pipe laid), and controlling a stroker like the handy. I’m just posting about it as I develop it so give me a little time. I will post demonstrations soon.

My other project (the ID-01) is a depth sensing fleshlight controller. It didn’t have enough sensing ability to be very useful for scripting, but it is a good game controller (cocktroller). It also required a lot of 3D printing so it is a niche product. I am going to improve the design alongside this, and build a little technology ecosystem.

2 Likes

I am also looking into ways to mount it to the body so you could track body to body distance. That would be better for more of a live recording setup. It’s time for live simultaneous script and video recording / streaming. I’m working on a lot of stuff if people want to collaborate, this isn’t that big of a field. We create the future.

3 Likes

Neat, thanks for your response, always curious to see what others are thinking of!

Cheers

1 Like

Between this and hump to shoot, you’re out here living in 2034 lol

3 Likes

“Keep track of pipe laid” you say? But what if I need said pipe laid but don’t lay pipe? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like