To4st - Game Mods

It worked successfully! Thanks for the advice.

https://mega.nz/folder/ZftgQJAI#rDFQhU9U4Ftnt8ag8SIqHg

4 Likes

Bless you. <3

Parasite in Citys Edi crashes without a report every couple of minutes.
I’m using the Keon.
Has anyone a idea?
It crashes, using Gallery, Filler, and Reactive. on detailed or simple scripts.
If I disable reactive nothing changes, it still crashes every other minute. Sometimes during a script.

Hi there
I get this error when launching bf club new term with the toy integration, any idea why? or did I just do something stupid? :sweat_smile:

Howdy, could we talk about Castle of Temptation, which already have an integration mod for an older version. (Castle of Temptation (by Poring) game device integration mod (ver. 20230623_1914)).

I was wondering what was required to integrate the last version, using edi…
:pinched_fingers:

I’m sure you’re swarmed in requests right now, so don’t worry about mine if you’re not interested.

I think a good option might be Shrift and its Sequel.
Horror Game with Submissive ML, Undertale Dialogue Combat System with a somewhat Cliche but Heartwarming story. If you anyone hasn’t played, highly suggest it!

Regardless, I appreciate all the work you have put in so far with these scripts.
While new to scripting, I would always love to lend a hand if you need one.

Gallery: SHRIFT Category

3 Likes

So first off, shrift 2 is being built with integration already (handy works and so does vorze), its not the absolute best but the fact the dev decided to do that at all is pretty cool. As for shrift 1, it uses and older RPGMaker engine than 2 so hes not planing on going back to it from what I gather.

A key difference between the two however is while shrift 2 plays short video loops for its scenes/gallery, shrift 1 is entirely images meaning its coded to go frame by frame (might be similar to tyrano idk).

But yea, shrift 2 modding isnt nesecarily needed unless your fine tuning.

3 Likes

Depending on the version of the game you have the plugin.js file from the mod may not work. Instead of pasting the mod file add the following to the end of the plugin.js file from the game:
{“name”:“FunscriptPlayer”,“status”:true,“description”:“”,“parameters”:{}

If you compare the plugin.js file from the mod and the one from the game you’ll see what I meant

Jep that did it :slight_smile: thank you !

Ok, so odd question then with shrift and the handy… I have tried connecting the handy to shrift 2, I have bought it from DLsite, installed the English patch, everything runs perfect, but when I tried to connect the handy to it, it says it’s not supported. I use Bluetooth connection, and WiFi. The other two devices says it’s supported, but not the handy. Is there something I’m doing wrong? Or is handy expected to be added in the future?

Having a very strange bug with Paizuri Level Drain. I start the game, and the Handy and game both connect. The scripts change as they should, but the Handy doesn’t move while a script is playing. I went to the config files to turn on filler, and the filler will play, but as soon as I bump into an enemy and the game status displays a script (e.g. “Status: Script Slime_CG1_R”) the Handy stops moving. If I go into the Simulate Game menu and play the scripts from there, the Handy responds to them just fine. I really don’t know what the hangup is.

Yeah, it’s not currently supported. Which is unfortunate because as far as I’m aware the Handy is one of the most popular devices.

But not only that, with @to4st 's implementation of EDI it’s available with any device that can connect with Initface Central, including toys that normally aren’t piston related.

1 Like

^ Same as per prior post, and to also add that script editing is something I like to do often personally. Which through Toast’s implementation makes really easy to do.

I do hope that they release more toy support functionality, but as is, the integration is far from complete as suggested.

It does work, its a setting in the game you first have to enable, second intiface needs to run in the background. It says not implemented yet but the linear commands are there.

Im using game ver 2.56 btw. It will say shrift II in the client section of intiface.

1 Like

Can you explain your process in more detail, does it work for you with a filler and during encounters?

I’m still having all the same errors while using ver 2.56, I can get the device to connect but it disables at the start of any encounter.

the disable from what I understand re enables spontaniously upon an animation playing (the notification is technically false but still pitches that error out which is why its not fully implemented).

also while encounters work, its better used at the hotel and no there is no filler which is also why an “error failed to connect” pitches out, there is no script loaded till a corrosponding animation plays.

Just tested from the main menu demon compendium (Any animation listed in orange will trigger)

As you can see its relatively limited.

Also the functionallity will attempt to load/reload itself for every official demon or lesser demon encounter, it will always send an error on the left side of the screen but the moment a scripted animation plays it should pick up.

also proof it connects to begin with

Hope this helps.

1 Like

due to the nature of shrift one I will be moderately suprised and impressed if anyone gets a mod to work on it.

1 Like

That did help me understand the situation in detail a lot more, thank you! <3

I do hope Toast is interested in this project, since it’s so limited imo.
With your description of how Shrift 1 runs its animations and such, that does sound like it would be difficult.