To4st - Game Integration Mods

Might only be designed for linear movement and no vibrations. It recognized a vibe of mine too while I was testing it but even simulate did nothing.

Sorry, the app will only send commands to devices that support the script’s movement type.
Scripts ending in just “.funscript” are seen as linear.

If you’re able to give me an example of what a linear script converted to a vibration script would look like, if that’s possible, I could see about maybe converting it in software and sending that to vibration devices.

If you feel up for scripting your own, scripts ending in .vibrate.funscript should work. I don’t have a way to test it myself, but there is logic in the code for it.

That is interesting.
I can throw one of the funscripts into ScriptPlayer, and it will send vibrations to the toy and behave differently depending on which script I use.
Maybe it’s something lacking in the CustomPlayer software.

Always happy to see more games getting integration, theres so much potential with interactive content like this. thanks for all you’re doing here

3 Likes

This is the future :slight_smile: thanks for your awesome work! Waiting for a monster girl quest integration now :pray:

3 Likes

Hi there folks. I looked in the binary. It seems to be looking for this exact version of .net core:

“runtimeTarget”: {
“name”: “.NETCoreApp,Version=v3.1/win-x64”,
“signature”: “”
},

Using version 3.1, I was able to finally start the app.

2 Likes

So, does it only function during the actual Succubus boss battles? Does nothing until then?

You are such a blessing to this community king. Game integration is perfect for the handy and DLsite has some absolute gems to play around with; good choices so far!

6 Likes

WOW. Got Succubus Academia, downloaded the mod and had it running in less than ten minutes after the downloads That might have been the easiest mod to install (that I’ve done) in a while, and the game… Holy :hot_face:
Thanks for the game integration.

4 Likes

Is there any filler script that is usable?
The status besides within the named fights is filler stop

There’s some basic filler built-in, where range and speed are based on the character’s HP and lust/EP.
You can play around with the configuration in the script-config.json file. Descriptions of the options should be in the readme file.

I found out what I did wrong. I just copied all folders from the Mod Folder into the main folder of the game, which was wrong. I did the same for Lilith Nightmare, but that did work. I dont know why, but I assumed the Installation Guide was the same.

For me I manage to get it to connect with the handy but I still can’t get the scripts to work I see them in the dropdown but it doesn’t activate with the game I put the game and all its file inside a folder then I put the zip of the mod with all the files of the game and finally I extracted the zip of the mod, I copied the zip with the scripts that I pasted in CustomPlayer\scripts \succubusacademia and I extracted them,did i do something wrong?

This is awesome! Many thanks for this, to think this is just the start of this technology

The game seems to come with controller support for anyone curious (LIN) haven’t tried the other game yet

If someone could help me

are you using 7 zip or winrar

i had problems with 7 zip on fallen angel game and winrar fixed it for me

I used winrar

Does the game status field update when playing the game? If not, the game’s files were maybe not properly overwritten.
At the game’s root installation there should a www/js folder structure, same as in the zip. It needs to be merged and the “plugins.js” file overwritten, as well as the file “SA_DamageFormula.js” inside the plugins folder. The last file, “ButtplugImplementation.js”, is custom and should also be in the plugins folder.

can someone explain how to exactly copy all the files? i´m cant start the player exe and also get the .net error

Step 1 DL game
download all zips put them in same folder
one of my zips was an exe RJ373827.part1.exe

Step 2
Run the Exe zip. do not extract it

Step 3
copy succubus academia folder from mod and paste it to the downloaded game succubus academia folder

Step 4
copy zipped scripts into the player of your choices script folder and then extract linear.zip if not using osr

Step 5
run player of your choice then run game

lmk if this helps or if i missed something

3 Likes