To4st - Game Integration Mods

rip, but why are you not testing it beforehand? 0 Fault on the devs side.

@EnmaAisha
I’m so sorry that happened, my testing was not thorough enough. Could you tell me which player version you were using and what limits you had set? I’ll need to go and fix it or remove it completely if it’s causing problems like this.

Please be careful with OSR in general. I’ve noticed even faulty USBs can cause the servos to spike to some extreme angle. Whenever doing something new with OSR, I always run it first without a fleshlight to see how it behaves.

@Jongemans
I think I know what the cause might be, but I still need to replicate it my side. I’ll send you a file to test with once I have the time to look into it.

Thanks for the instructions @ARandomKid1 !
And thanks for pinging me @to4st !

Do you have a link for the version 1.1.1? I am trying to get it to work with my Max2 for vibrations and I have the same issue. V1.3.1 doesn’t appear to have fixed it for me.

It detects the max, connects to initface central, is pulling the scripts, and all scripts are located in the file when I try to use the simulate game option.

1 Like

@Fappybord
Here is the link for 1.1.1 if you want to try it out.

Just to confirm, you did enable the vibrate command conversion in the appsettings.json file?

Yep, I didn’t see the note about enabling vibration in the .json. That did the trick! Thank you!

@Jongemans

This should fix the filler issue. Let me know if there are still problems.

2 Likes

I was using 1.3.1 latest scriptplayer. I tested at 0-100, 0-60, 0-20, and 60-100. All of them did the same 0-100. I completely closed out of all programs and repowered the device each test.
I used the Handy in bluetooth mode connected to Intiface Central.

It really confused me, since when I used the Handy with funscriptplayer, it uses the Handy’s range limit setup by the website in the device, even in bluetooth mode.

I’m having trouble replicating the issue. I was only able to test with a Keon, but both are over bluetooth so it shouldn’t make a difference.
I set Linear UpperLimit to 50, leaving the Lower to 0, saved the file, and restarted FunscriptPlayer.

Did your appsettings.json look similar to this?

I found the problem.
If you have more than 1 instance of funscriptplayer located on your PC, like from other games, all the JSON must match, since it says it can launch from anywhere.

Same problem and solved. Maybe u should include this in the latest update. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, I need help with this. I just can’t get the scripts to play at all, even thought your version of FunScriptPlayer connects to my toys and detects them.

Literally nothing happens when I try to simulate a game. I can see the scripts from the game I added in the dropdown list, but no matter if I connect to my toy with the initface added to zip, set the config to use my version of initface, play with config to set ConvertLinearToVibrate true/false, it just doesn’t send any events to either of my toys (Diamo/Gush if it helps).

Are you using the player from the link at the top, 1.3.1? The vibration conversion was broken on some of the earlier versions.
The only other thing I can think of is to make sure the application is restarted when you change the config.

If you’re still having issues I can send you my current work-in-progress player update. It has some additional logging which might help find the issue.

1 Like

Yoo, thank you. Turns out I was using an older version available from Succubus Academy’s mod. Didn’t notice the standalone player was on higher version.
It works good now, only the filler stops playing sometimes, but I can manage.

One question though - is it possible to connect multiple devices to it? Not matter how many devices I have connected to initface, scripts always play on only one, seemingly randomly selected by script player. I don’t want anything fancy, just playing the same script on different devices at the same time would be dope.

At the moment it can only connect to one device at a time. l can try to add basic multi-device support in my next update. Won’t be anything fancy, but it should be simple to send the script commands to all the devices that support them.

3 Likes

Dope, exactly what my degenerate self needs.
Thanks very much, looking forward to it.

has anyone been able to get captive ars and romeria working? I can’t seem to get the english to work and funscript player doesn’t seem to connect to the game or show that it’s connected to the game. Can we get more detailed install instructions for this? Am i supposed to launch the nw.exe from the default folder or the game_unpacked.exe?
I’m assuming the scriptplayer should be able to detect the game even without the handy connect? Im waiting for a new handy in the mail so I can’t really do any real testing.

I’m assuming the scriptplayer should be able to detect the game even without the handy connect? Im waiting for a new handy in the mail so I can’t really do any real testing.

Yes, the player should still show the commands it’s receiving from the game.

The default folder should contain everything, you can ignore everything outside of it. I launch the game using the nw.exe. The unpacked exe is unable to launch the game for me.

Make sure the mod files are placed inside the www folder in the default folder, not the one next to the original exe. And that the plugins.js file you’re using was renamed properly to overwrite the one in %DEFAULT FOLDER%\www\js.

If I was unclear about the translation, it needs to be installed separately and before this mod. I wanted to include a link to it, but I know some forums have rules about linking to other forums and I didn’t know if it was the same here.
You can find the translation on the ULMF forums.
I think there’s a Github repo for the translation as well. I’ll update this post with the link when I find it.

Translation’s Github: GitHub - OfficialLayton/Captured-Als-To-Romeria-Translation: An open source translation for Captured Alstomeria!

Has anyone had their eyes on this game?

I’ve been playing through it and it would be perfect for integration.

1 Like

This looks extremely good and I’m surprised it didn’t came with built-in support lol.

It’s basically a dungeon crawler but the battle section is fap-hero. There is even a beat bar for you to beat to. I prefer not to beat my meat whilst playing an RPG game, but why not if a machine does it for me.

thumb

The problem is that the game did not use video files but instead uses sprite frames. Makes me wonder how could the scripts be possibly created.

Maybe scripts can be made to sync with the different rhythm types the game had?

Made a topic in Script Requests if anyone’s interested:

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/game-mod-request-ona-sapo-the-fap-hero-prisoner-apple-rooftop/124190

3 Likes