To4st - Game Mods

I’ve tried the demo but couldn’t get very far :sweat_smile:
From the screenshots, I assume there’s more animated scenes besides the tentacles slowly invading the space suit as it gets damaged?

Do you have any suggestions of gameplay features that you feel would nicely integrate with toys? I’d like to at least take a small stab at throwing something together sometime in the future. In my short playtime nothing really stood out to me besides the previously mentioned tentacles.

If anyone else has any other games in mind, please share them. I am planning on adding a section to the main post for demos / trials.

I’ll work on mods for games’ demo versions as a way to gauge a game’s potential and getting others’ inputs. I’ll be modding and scripting only what’s available in the demo version. I feel this will make it easier to get feedback and especially guidance on what’s worth pursuing.

So far, I’ve made some progress on the first three games listed on this post. Ideally, I also want to include the game mentioned here. Just to have a few to start off with before taking feedback.

I know there were games suggested earlier than these posts, but these ones were still fresh in my mind, so I apologize if I’m not looking at yours right now.

1 Like

If anyone else has any other games in mind, please share them

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/game-integration-request-ghost-hunter-vena-xenotake-lunar-crisis/172242

3 Likes

Well, since you are asking here is my list:

I am of course available to help with scripting or feature suggestions/testing as usual :smiley:

5 Likes

D: I got caught up with Descendant and Wuthering, am sorry!

I see a version thats on xtoys, havent tested it yet but it by the same person that makes a lot of others on the site. Generally though these arent super great as most have issues with updates and use cheat engine in a way that doesnt find the fully static locations. this stuff

I havent found a whole lot yet for animations aside form the suit being on and off. Legitimatly for the game the best i can observe is;

• a value for on hit damage
  • a value for the lust/estrus
    there is also values that go into % far above 100% estrus which generally seem to mean defeat/orgasm.
    Theres a scene with the doctor bay for removing the tentacles from the player. This could be used though it seems locked to the player progressing the scene so idk how you would do it so it goes at a specific rate until the next click in the scene.
    Theres also scenes for the characters you rescue, theyre viewable in the room you return to after rescuing one. This seem to be animated loops which would be simple funscript loops.

I havent seen much past this. So, youre right so far with there being not much aside from orgasm/loss and the tentacles making the horny level higher.

The links you gave both look to have great stuff so far and im down for all of them (4 i believe). I notice a SEVERE lack of attention to Future Fragments, which is a huge shame. Been play testing that game for years and it has loads of scenes and fun stuff that could be scripted. Thats a HUGE process though, im sure.
Others in my "Eesh :confused: " folder of degen games : (these are just names as theyre generally the first results on google and i dont have or want to clutter this post more with a LOT of links.)

• Breed Lab (over shoulder 3d adventure combat)
  • DiBS (side scroll shooter metroidvania style)
  • Eris Dysnomia (side scroll beatem up, fun fun) theres also a second one
  • Guilty Force (side scrolly, okay ish game)
  • Hachina Ghost Story (has some xtoys but its flakey at best, fun game) lots of kink stuff for different people.
  • Mission Mermaiden (its like hachina ghost story, is good)
  • Tentacle Locker (because reasons)
  • Max the Elf (i mean >.>)
  • RoboGF (My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend) VN style but has some good animations using 2d models.
  • Succubus Heaven (souls like old boi, very far between updates so no need to worry about updating weekly or monthly XD, 3d third person souls, defeat. )
  • Slave Bar (3d adventure, defeat, kink stuff, not bad for simplicity )
  • Third Crisis (top down story, has some good animations and items that are equipable that effect player)
  • Xenotake (side scroll metroid style combat)
  • Zetria (developer is also making another game that looks pretty good so far.)
  • Other game form them is Tamer Vale
  • Castle of Temptation (has some xtoys int but its missing a lot and itsnt the best).
  • Last Evil (card game with 3d characters in locations, hearthstone? Neato game and fun, has character customization. Already has integration but its through an “other games” program called Love Machine that covers a lot of games) Tbh the scripting isnt the best for the game and has some stuff missing so something through the To4st Int stuff would be great but isnt wholely necessary.

Hope this list helps. Most from this would be - Future Fragments, Max the Elf, RoboGF, Eris Dysnomia, Succubus Heaven. Theyre the big ones <3

I’ll keep that in mind for when I get to it. Not sure when that’ll be because my list of potential games to mod just skyrocketed :sweat_smile:

I’ll be sure to refer back to your list as well, there are some games on there I haven’t heard of before.
It sounds like Future Fragments would be your preferred one to get some kind of integration? I was following the development for a time, but forgot about it as time went on. Do you know if they have a demo?

Also, if you’re referring to this Succubus Heaven, they have official integration planned for the next release. It sounds like it might come out this year still, last I checked.

:o Yeah the list is ever growing as people make and find better and more interesting games so im sure its very daunting as well.
Glad to hear theres some games you didnt know of. Future fragments is def a big one, or the biggest one to me. Noting that succubus heaven has integration planned so thats awesome!
For future fragments demos, let me see what i can dig up and ill dm you.

How can I connect SR6 to Funscriptplayer?

Succubus Prison would be a good addition I think.

3 Likes

In the appsettings.json file, you can enable the OSR connection method;

"ConnectionMethod": {
		"Buttplug": false,
		"OSR": true
},

Then under OSRConfiguration, you need to set the USB port your device is connected to:

"OSRConfiguration": {
		"COMPort": "COM5",
		"EnableMultiAxis": true
},

It should then attempt to connect when the player is started.

The latest version has a bug with OSR playback. If you’re having issues, maybe try the version I shared here

1 Like

Seconded on this

1 Like

Hi.
I would like to know funscript player supports A10 Cyclone or not.
Could someone answer to me?
If supported, I would like to know how to set it.

Updated the main post.

1. Updated FunscriptPlayer link to latest version. Fixed issue with OSR playback and added configuration options for converting linear scripts to rotation.

2. Added three games to requests section:

• Escape from the Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom
  • BF Hobby Club - new term -
  • Parasite In City

@SoySource
The player version linked at the top can now convert the scripts to rotation.
The last entry in the README explains the config options you can set to enable this.

4 Likes

Funscript Player won’t connect in Escape from the Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom.

The device doesn’t respond even when the video starts.

Is it because of my environment?

3 Likes

same here dont know what im doing wrong i followed the instructions for the files in the readme.txt

@miyabi @pday890
Make sure the files are placed in the correct folder.
If you go into www/js it should look like this:
And there should be a FunscriptPlayer.js file in the plugins folder.

The Plugins.js file, seen in the screenshot, should have

{ "name": "FunscriptPlayer", "status": true, "description": "", "parameters": {} }

on its last line.

@CackNBolls
Does your game folder match this?

If you’ve edited the script-config.csv, make sure it’s still saved as a csv file.
Also make sure the changes are actually saving, someone else had an issue before where their text editor wasn’t saving their changes.

The contents should look something like this

key,value
"filler",true
"fillerMinSpeed",80
"fillerMaxSpeed",150
"fillerMinLength",40
"fillerMaxLength",100
"fillerDelay",0
"autoContinueScript",true
"loopPlayback",false
"increasedSpawnRate",false
"noGameOver",false
"infiniteStamina",false

In my www/js folder I have a plugins folder and the plugins file that’s it but I did everything to the letter.

There is only plugins.js and Plugins folder.

No other js files are included in the downloaded mod either

Hi @to4st, I tried to get parasite in the city to run for the handy using intiface but it just cant seem to connect at all. It seems to work when i use the wifi function but prefer bluetooth. Did i do something wrong?

@pday890 @miyabi

I think I see now what the issue is. I didn’t realize the game came like that. It looks similar to Lilith In Nightmare where all game files are packed into the exe.
Here is an updated zip with the extracter I used for Lilith with an updated README. Let me know if this works or if you need help with anything.

@Sasong

I don’t have a Handy so I can’t say for certain.
Try having intiface open and your device ready to pair, but not paired yet. Start the server on intiface and then launch Edi. It should connect and prompt intiface to start scanning for devices. Also make sure the address Edi is trying to connect to matches what intiface is reporting. By default, it’s ws://localhost:12345

Intiface server started.

Edi started and connected. It should start scanning for devices automatically at this point.

I’ve heard reports of the version of Edi I included might have a bug concerning playback using intiface. If you have an older version of Edi I would suggest also trying with that.

I tried it but I get an error “Failed to load: js/plugins/cheat_menu.js”.

Before adapting the mod, I used nw.exe from a file extracted using EnigmaVBUnpacker and was able to launch the game without problems.

1 Like