To4st - Game Mods

Is there any chance you could share your plugins.js with me? The one that came with the game. I think the one I was given had other mods included as well which is why it’s breaking.

You could fix this yourself, if you want, by taking the original one and just adding

{ "name": "FunscriptPlayer", "status": true, "description": "", "parameters": {} }

at the end. But you’ll need to add a comma after the one above it.

plugins.txt (6.7 KB)

I can’t seem to attach the js file, so I’ll share it as a txt file.

I’ve amended the file again. Hopefully it works this time.

It started without any problems and the device is functioning.

I appreciate your kind response during your busy time.

1 Like

it works now thanks so much. i couldn’t tell if i was just being stupid.

It worked well! thank you for your support.

I cannot seem to get the gallery to load (work) for edi, I am met with the message “ignored not found” no matter where I copy the folder to

game - parasite in city

Are you using the included Edi folder as-is? It should work out of the box.
Does it say which script was not found? Is the simple or detailed variant selected for your device?

I have tried right out of the box, I’m not entirely sure it just doesn’t load any of the scripts

Hello, I don’t understand this part, what software do you use ?

The newer game version has a ‘data.win’ in the main game folder, but also embedded within the game’s EXE.
Try opening the ‘Parasite In City.exe’ file using a zip program. If there are files inside,
notably a ‘data.win’ and ‘Parasite In City.exe’ file, extract everything and replace the originals.

game parasite in city

You can use 7zip or WinRAR. Either should be able to open the exe if it is such an archive.

Thank you very much, both solutions work perfectly on both games Parasite In City and Escape from the Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom on the handy

thank you for it’s great game

Hoping for PureOnyx and College Brawl next

Hi,
I tried to play Anything Goes In a Fallen World but it wasn’t work.
Has anyone got it working well?
This is error message.

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. —> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: IL Compile Error (unknown location) —> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: IL Compile Error (unknown location) —> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at HarmonyLib.Internal.RuntimeFixes.StackTraceFixes.

It might be due to different game versions.
Could also be because of non-English characters in the game path. You can try renaming the folders to see if it helps.
If you’d like, you can also send me the log file inside the BepInEx folder. I might be able to use it to see what’s happening.

Hi,
After I changed the name to English only, it worked fine.
Thank you for your support!

I followed the read me instructions in Escape from the Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom, but when I overwrite the file and start the game, I get an error saying fail to load: js/plugins/gameEnd.js.
The game runs fine before the file was overwritten.
What should I do?

You have a slightly different version of the game.

The solution is: instead of overwriting the plugins.js file, you need to add there this line manually:

{ "name": "FunscriptPlayer", "status": true, "description": "", "parameters": {} },

If you put it last in the list, add a comma after the last entry and put this without comma. Otherwise, just paste it like this. All entries in the list must have a comma at the end except for the last one.

Then also copy files from plugins\ directory.

Really interested in this game, but I do not speak Japanese. I can’t seem to find any english translations for it anywhere, which surprises me considering the effort that must have went into creating the script and installation of such.

Does anyone know where an english translation could be, or if it’s actually integrated but doesnt say on DLSite?

3 Likes

It worked successfully! Thanks for the advice.