To4st - Game Mods

Ahhhhh!!! Okay! This makes way more sense now! I got it working! I appreciate the help! Thanks for the clarification!

after several tries I managed to find the problem!!! in the mod plugins file just delete the steamB23 line and that’s it, the handy works on BF new term

Does anyone have a direct link to fapland remastered they could DM me? The download runs out of transfer data a couple of minutes in which you are greeted with the time limit. After the time limit, there are download errors when you attempt to resume the download again, at least in my case.

I would recommend using a download manager for it like JDownloader or Internet Download Manager (IDM).
Alternatevly, there are a loot of tools on the internet specialized for doing similar things specifically for Mega. Personally I used Megabasterd from Github before with good experiences.
These won’t bypass the Download limit restrictions, but they will continue downloading after the wait time is up, or you used a VPN to get a new download limit.

1 Like

How easy would it be to integrate the game College Brawl? It seems it’d be pretty easy since the game uses what seems to be the same motions throughout the entire game, just different animations.

I am using version 2.0 and it does not work well,
FunscriptPlayer does not seem to recognize the script.

Updated main post with a new section for game demos / trials.
I figured it would be better to start with a batch of games and take it slowly from there.

I should also mention: all my testing is done with an SR6. Let me know if there are any issues when attempting to run these mods on other devices.

I was thinking of creating a poll to let everyone vote for what they’d like to see next.
Unfortunately, my time is very constrained for the next few months, so I’ll probably not be able to contribute any of my time towards mods for a while.

I’d like to create the poll sometime this week and leave it up until I have some more free time.
I was thinking of proposing two questions:

1. Which current demo mod should be expanded to the full game.
  2. Which game’s demo to mod next.

I’m all ears to any suggestions concerning the poll itself or about the mods I shared in the Demo section.

@seninnn
I think I read an ealier post about the game being packaged in a certain way when downloading from DLsite. Is it possible for you to share a screenshot of what the game folder looks like?
When copying the ‘www’ folder, did it overwrite an existing plugins.js file in the ‘js’ folder?

3 Likes

If purchased from DLSite, you will need to extract the contents of BFCNT.exe using “EnigmaVBUnpacker”.

@to4st I might have to request something for !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend
Its got a LOT of chances for some fantastic integration, i believe its coded in a somewhat friendly way as its mainly live2d iirc. Has a huge modding base for it too. They currently have some sort of support but its only for their inhouse toy which is bleh, and theyve shot down requests to add support for other toys in their game, im assuming because itll draw from the purchases of their individual toy :person_shrugging:

f95 of the game Unity - !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell] | F95zone
itch io of the game !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend by Incontinent Cell
Discord of the game Incontinent Cell Hideout

Thoughts ? <3

4 Likes

Thanks for the updates and new content !!
Hope to see more soon and thanks for investing your free time for us ! <3

Poll for future mods

I thought of adding a “None of the above” option to get a clearer picture of what people want. I hope it wasn’t a mistake, but we’ll have to see what the results say.

If you are having issues with any of the demo mods, please reach out to me. There’s no improving if I don’t know of the faults :slight_smile:

Which demo should get a full integration?
  • Otherworld Ruins ~Sacrifice of the Indecent Darkness~ (DLsite)
  • House of Lust (DLsite)
  • Onegai! Tsuntsun Maid (DLsite)
  • None of the above
0 voters
Which demo should get a mod next?
0 voters

I tried to cover a few games from different requesters with the list of next demos. If you still selected “None of the above”, please leave a reply with your suggestion.

6 Likes

+1 on this for sure at some point !
A really cute game !

note that i’ve already scripted the gallery for Ghost Hunter Vena
the game uses the Game Maker engine
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/game-integration-request-ghost-hunter-vena-xenotake-lunar-crisis/172242/12?u=kyral

I must have missed that somehow. I can probably take it on as a request in that case, if no one else has come forward to work on it. But like I said, my time is a bit limited for the foreseeable future so I can’t really say when I’ll have something to share.

1 Like

@to4st Have you tried out Omega dystopian GF btw? it might not even need a poll. Looks like this one is locked in as Succubus Prison, but for Omega Dystopian, the game is fairly limited on animations and will probably be fairly quick when someone goes to script it. From my attempts at scripting, it mainly has animations based on speed values so a float/slider reader to punch in a 0-100 might be the go to. Lmk your thoughts, ty for throwing it in the poll. Ive been wanting BT integration for the game for a HOT minute lol

1 Like

This should not sound passive agressive(if so Im sorry)

A poll is a poll, right? This poll shows what the community wants. So the decision has been made. I also like the Omega dystopian GF game and played it for many hours, but when he asks for the guys who play his mods to tell him what game he should mod next, so these votes are important.

2 Likes

I did take a quick look after you posted it. I thought it would be simple as well, but the game is coded in a way that actually makes it more difficult.

First of all, they are using Unity’s IL2CPP compiler which compiles all the game code to C++. This basically makes it impossible for me to read and modify the code directly. I need to find other in-game triggers to pick up on when an animation is playing.
Another issue is that they don’t seem to be using animations at all to control the Live2D playback. I think all the parameters for Live2D are fed directly from code.

I can read the values Live2D is using to render the characters, but I can’t stream that info directly to a Handy. Although it might work for an OSR device over USB.
So I’ll need to find more places in code that I can use to determine which Live2D animation is being played, at what speed, and then to find out when it loops. With that info, a predictable script can be made and used for the integration.

I can continue to tinker a bit on the side, but the others will unfortunately be my priority.

1 Like

Yeah, when i touched on it some i noticed a lot of trouble touching values like id been seeing in tutorials so that would explain why i was unable to find them XD

I was trying to go cheat engine style with finding values from point to point but the floats always changed, had no direct pointers i could find and so on.

I gotcha on just tinkering and others being priority. I was just suggesting it might only be something on the side that someone else might be able to pick up since from what youre saying is its mainly digging for values thatll be very time consuming. More or less, just wanted to point away from trying to script the game to avoid it taking up time from something more deserving down the road. Not suggesting to do them both, especially not at the same time lol.

1 Like

Not suggesting that one should be winning over the other, only suggested that the game might be time consuming and would pull from other better projects that are more desired, so having it polled might be removing something simple and more enjoyable from the pool, like max the elf or some other random shiz.

2 Likes

Gotcha. Maybe I’ll stumble upon the right value/code or idea eventually which will make it easier to mod. But without being able to see the code I’m basically fondling around in the dark. :sweat_smile:

I also didn’t expect the poll results for the next game to be so one-sided.
I think for next time I’ll switch to a multiple choice poll and provide more options. By being able to select multiple games, I should be able to use it to rank interest for the next few mods.

2 Likes