To4st - Game Mods

So hard when theres so many favorites !!

House of Lust (DLsite)

Oh, if there’s a video related to this, I can make a script

3 Likes

Would be interesting to see how these integrations are made to give newbies to programing something to reference.
Of course the way of integrating is different on a per game and per engine basis, but something to reference can still help a lot, even if it doesn’t directly apply to other games.

1 Like

I’ve finished recording all the animations in the gallery recently. If you’d like, I can send them to you along with my current scripts. I would appreciate any help you can offer :slight_smile:

@nudem
I touched a bit on my approach here. Generally I tackle most mods the same way in the beginning. But it usually comes down to understanding the architecture of the game code to get a feel of the logic flow. That’s when it becomes more obvious what code to hook into to grab the animation/video data.
Once you have that, knowledge of the engine itself usually carries you the rest of the way.

For Unity, you can throw the Assembly-CSharp.dll file found in data/managed into dnSpy to see the game’s classes.
If you have BepInEx installed, you can also use UnityExplorer which lets you dig through the game objects while you are in game. This makes it easy to see what classes certain objects use that you can then look up in dnSpy.

For RPGMaker MV, if the www folder is decrypted, you can just place a Game.rpgproject file inside of it and run that. You obviously need the rpg maker mv engine installed first, but that’ll open the project allowing you to dig through the levels and custom events.
To create the project file, you just create a text file with the contents

RPGMV 1.6.1

and rename it to Game.rpgproject. I’m not sure about the version number, but I think it should be fine as long as it isn’t newer than the engine version you have installed.

EDIT:
Forgot to mention the gamemaker engine. You can use the UndertaleModTool to open the data.win file. This usually contains everything like sprites, backgrounds, animations, and the code. You can basically change whatever you’d like. Assuming the developer didn’t opt to compile the code before hand. You won’t be able to view or change the code then, as far as I can tell.

It probably would be better to do an actual write up, but my thoughts are all over the place, and with something this detailed, I’m not even sure how to approach structuring such a thing. Maybe sometime in the future I’ll get the motivation to do so, but until then I’d be happy to answer any questions someone might have.

5 Likes

Yeah, if you send it to me, I’ll make it

3 Likes

I would like to suggest Ayura Crisis and Eris Dysnomia

10 Likes

Thanks for the explanation!
I will look into this when I have time.
Hoping that trying to make integrations will give me some basic understanding of Programming and at least keeping me motivated while doing so.

2 Likes

the game also officially runs on macOS and Linux, i hope there is a way to make the integration compatible with these platforms as well

1 Like

Both these games to this day are my favourite H-games. Id LOVE for some kind of device integration so I could play with the lovense Sex machine :revolving_hearts: So I totally second this!

6 Likes

i recently found this gem : 闇狩紅狼 [PIEROCK GAMES] | DLsite 同人 - R18
that seems perfect for an integration mod

also this one プロジェクトセナ - Project Sena - [HUuuUGe] | DLsite 同人 - R18

6 Likes

Hi, I’m still having this issue, can anyone help?

1 Like

@to4st Really appreciate all your hard work! Was wondering/hoping if you could maybe update melty-brave-kittens for the final translation for it. Which can be found
here

1 Like

I haven’t tested it, but the translation replaces the plugin.js file.

It may work if you place one of the follwing blocks at the end of the file one row above the ]; line.
For Funscript player add:

{
    name: "FunscriptPlayer",
    description:
      "",
    parameters: {},
  },

And for EDI add:

{
    name: "EDI",
    description:
      "",
    parameters: {},
  },

Make sure the indentation is the same.
I have not tested it. But this may work.

2 Likes

Tested with the funscriptplayer and this indeed works! ty so much :smiley:

This is my first time posting, so please excuse me if I make any mistakes.
I think this game is compatible with machines
Therefore, I would like you to create an integrated script for this work.

14 Likes

Anyone knows any other vr game like Lillian Night compatible with the handy?

2 Likes

Omg, I don’t usually write anything, but this game is absolutely perfect for stroker devices.

2 Likes

Good afternoon To4st, do you have any suggestions on how to connect the new solace pro with the funscript player? This is my first device and i am a bit clueless. Furthermore, if you do not mind, how far along are you with the newest mod?

Does it work normally with other funscript players?

Afaik the Solace Pro doesn’t have support for buttplug .io / Intiface central yet. The lead dev for buttplug .io is working on it, so it’ll probably get support in the next couple of weeks or so.

1 Like