Trust level to request

How do I get trust level 2? I have a request for VR video script, the vids’s an absolute killer too so Im sure alot of ppl here would love it too

You can find more information on the trust system here:

3 Likes

Alright, so it’ll be awhile before I get it. Understandable though. Is it ok to dm the request to some scripters? I’m new so don’t wanna go out breaking boundaries, if it’s not looked good here yaknow

1 Like

Probably not the best idea, unless you want to pay for the scripts. In that case you can DM scripters tagged with commissions-open tag.

It’s best to wait, it’s only 15 days. It will take at least probably another 15 days before the script shows up if someone will be interested. Requesting is for patient for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah ur right, the vids new too so probably will get a ‘legit’ script sooner lol

1 Like

Well, considering I need to write 3 replies to get level 2 from what I understand and I don’t feel like replying to a random script for no reason I will use this here as one of the 3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have to clear all the requirements for going up a level? Or just a certain amount of them?

1 Like

Take a like brother

1 Like

all of the requirements for the level that you can see in the earlier reply

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.