Uh oh... Keon made a dildo adapter!

I loooooove my Handy… but combine it with a Keon dildo adapter??? Yes please!!

It’s real, and it could work with scripts. Black Friday sales anyone?!??

1 Like

I’ve made a 3d printed dildo adapter for The Handy. It’s real, works with scripts (the few there are), and takes standard suction cup dildos and holds them great. I uploaded the step files to the handy discord.

1 Like

is the handy powerful enough to handle the faster sections as penetrating a butthole needs more force then stroking a cock, also isnt the weight a problem. i can understand a keon could do it as it is already capable to move a much heavier sleeve.

1 Like

it can handle it horizontally, would probably be too much vertically, havent tried. It does struggle if you’re using a larger toy or clenching. The handy does have more power than most expect though. Mine handles a fleshlight go and keeps up with cockhero and noodledude scripts with ease. Honestly it works so good with a fleshlight it is disappointing that they invested in sleeves. Reality is the first company to come out with one about 20-30% more powerful, a parametric mount for toys, and parametric mounting points for hands free attachments, will kill it, but that’s another topic.