Is there are market for pegging + stroking scripts?

At the moment the vote says 30% are interested, thats more as I expected.

I read about the dildo strapped to TheHandy version here too. The power of the device should be enough, safety first, nobody wants his ass bleeding.

I remembered that there is still a Launch with working bluetooth in my closet. So I tryed to connect 2 devices and it works on a windows pc. I connected TheHandy over Web Funscript Player and Launch over Script Player. Both devices were connected over bluetooth.

No problems were encountered.

yeah thats more then i expected too.

still doubtfull if the handy can handle the faster parts, it looks like the motors on the hismith machines are almost the same size the handy in its entirety. But i hope it works.

If there are really 25 customers out there, I will script it. The harder part is to find a video that isn’t too difficult to script in a enjoyable way and is liked by the most.

Anal Fuck Pet

with Ash Hollywood

… seems like to be the one. What do you think?
https://femdomempire.com/tour/trailers/AnalFuckPet.html

• Hell, yes!
  • No, thanks.
  • I left an other proposal in comments

0 voters

I’d be more interested if I could think of a feasible mounting solution

That would probably narrow the target audience even further, but perhaps KinkVR’s videos with pegging would be worth considering.

However, I’m also happy to buy the script for Ash Hollywood.

The best VR pegging videos I’ve found are actually JAV ones, which might be a good overlap since those seem to be rare finds as well. But from reading around here I get the sense it’s difficult because of the censorship aspect.

The Result:

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/gr-ash-hollywood-anal-fuck-pet-femdom-empire-pegging-funscript-included/91875

Man, that’s a very interesting idea! It’s really interesting to make a similar script, too.

Do it! I am curious which video you choose.

1 Like

It’s a very interesting experience, I will say.
Somehow I didn’t want to choose long - I downloaded and did what had (in my opinion) a normal length of the main script and not 10-30 seconds of extra while there was interest.

1 Like

Tbh, i think this combination has more potential, and not just for pegging based videos. Any multiaxis script can in theory already be used to have some anal motion, and while it isnt a lot of movement (as for example you only take one of the angles), this little detail can do a lot.

But for higher intensity, some CH videos already involve a double channel, or side actions. You can even make ‘freestyle’ stoke sections the pegging parts.

Or what about blowjobs, where instead of playing with the balls, you have some anal motion. Sure, the original creators might not make this 2nd script, but as this is a forum, someone else can still do that and post it anyway.

Once the support is there (both device and program wise), it will be used, and people will make content for it. This wont requite editing the main script of videos, its only an addition.

The main issue is simply just support, because why make something for this when support is barely there and takes a lot of workarounds. And I personaly dont even know of a pegging toy that allows funscripts to be used, which might as well be a reason why support is lacking. The current workarounds of using a launch converted to a dildo device just isnt mainstream enough and appears very clumsy. A dedicated toy would be much better.

Milovana for example made estim normal. And even if workarounds are needed, because they standardized most of it, once its set up, it just works. And estim devices manufacturers obviously look at this (its their target audience for selling). For pegging if the same is also done (for example scriptplayer/handycontrol can now control 2 toys), then its only a matter of waiting for manufacturers to build in support. It might initialy not be a major selling point. But the more fame they get, the faster it can go.

And especialy when being the first, it can be the main reason for sales.

1 Like

I don’t think a own penetration (or pegging) toy will join the market as long women are not into the whole interactive toy community / market. I am not sure if this happen in a near future. So a workaround will be the only options for people who like to try the “double fun” :sweat_smile:

TheHandy and Launch seems to have enough power to use a penetration toy. I have read here that TheHandy is in use by some women.

But this is a matter of marketing, and good marketing can do quite a bit (its generaly the most powerful tool to get more sales).

Just imagine that the support is there, and now someone on onlyfans decides to use a script themselve, while allowing others to sync their handy to that. Instead of giving a single person control, it can just accept any script. The video might not even matter here.

Proper marketing can get these things started, even if initialy the start is slow. And marketers on that will obviously be aware of the anal part with it (as after all its a selling point). Even if onlyfans content creators might not give them enough sales, thats doesnt even have to be their primary target, the target is making the product known (and therefor creates extra sales). And this can be a good way to achieve that.

Add to that the potential of marketing to women to be able to now also enjoy PH videos. They might initialy not realy have cared, but women are still often curious about these things. But this obviously only works if the support is done well. Its still a toy that avoids a women to have to do things manualy (they are just as lazy as men here).

And sex is often already a matter of stimulating your brain, and immersion with a video is a way to achieve that. The main downside here is that if these things becomes too popular, men will have less chance of finding a women :stuck_out_tongue: (although, maybe those women will also become more interactive with communities online)

And note, dildo devices are often already very cheap compared to stroking devices. Yes, there are big fucking machines that cost over $1000. But some cheap alternatives go under $100, and these are often the ones they start with because why spend $1000 if you arent even sure you will like it? Not just that, often the $100 ones use mechanisms that are a lot more suitable for funscripts anyway (its the $1000 ones that often cant, except they provide signficantly more powerful thrusts in return)

Altering a device might cost a bit, but if a good thusting toy already costs $250, adding $10 to that for funscript support (and with it, general interactive support) can give a nice return on the investment. But maybe the support on its own already generate 5% more sales.

But again, its down to a marketing department to realy get the value out of it.

One way to mount TheHandy for pegging:

Other related Topics:

There is also Sissy crossdressers who enjoy it a lot… and are usually more kinky that regular womans… i do enjoy (and now started scripting) female pov for this reason…

2 Likes

check my multi-handy player Multi Handy Web Player (Update 10/10/2022) now has the #multi-device tag as well, for this type of content .

I’m talking to the developer of @Fapsterific, to convince him to create multi-device multi-scripting capabilities for the site. unfortunately beyond my player there is not something that works for multi strokers where to put a script for each one. mine does but only with 2 handys. I imagine that maybe there are more people with a launch and a handy than 2 handys

1 Like

The best method to simulate penetration may be estim. Most devices have 2 channels so one for cock and one for ass. I don’t know how to create Estim files, but I think there is some good potential with it. I would love pegging or gay content that followed the anal penetration action.

If you know of a fuck machine that can run scripts, PLEASE send me a link or a name. This is a big wish for me.

Keon stroker with dildo attachment :slight_smile: