Ultimate Funscript Setup

https://imgur.com/a/YPxVnbE

Now you don’t have to worry about being too flaccid. You don’t have to worry about it popping off. You don’t have to worry about it staying in place. You don’t have to stop to readjust shit in the middle of the fun. You could do whatever the fuck with both free hands now. This setup will keep everything in place if you’re sitting down, laying down, in doggy style, or fucking suspended in the air. Once you figure out how much air should be inside, it will stroke the full length of your shaft perfectly. It will match the action of your script perfectly. It will suck, stroke, and vibrate every single drop of cum from your dick and it’ll just keep going.

You will need the following:

NimbleStroker
Nimble Connectivity Module
5/8" to 3/8" Hose Barb Reducer
Venus 2000 or Tremblr Hose
Venus 2000 or Tremblr Receiver
Electrical Tape
Venus 2000 Leather Harness from thekinksters.co.uk
2x Universal 1/4" Swivel Mini Ball Mount
2x 1/4 in - 20 x 1in machine screws
Drill & 1/4in x1-1/4in screw (to make the pilot holes for the rods)
MultiFunPlayer

Notes:
For Nimble Connectivity Module tips see here: LINK 1 and LINK 2. I won’t be able to help you set it up. It requires a little bit of coding experience.

If you’re using a Venus 2000 receiver, make sure you get one custom made by them. Make sure you give them accurate measurements and make sure it fits correctly. This shit will not work if it’s not a proper fit. It didn’t stroke the full length on the stunt cock pictured because the receiver’s too big to fully grab it. The tremblr receiver worked for me perfectly right off the bat.

The vibrations don’t work well if you’re using a Venus or Tremblr hose. Use the Nimble’s hose and just use a bit of the other hose to connect the receiver.

Use some electrical tape to connect the 2 hoses and the barb reducer.

Also use some electrical tape on the ends where you put the rods to the ball mounts. Otherwise they’ll crack when you twist them in.

Make sure your ball mounts have the adjusters behind where it attaches to the harness rods, not the sides, or they will get in the way.

For lube, I highly recommend 1 finger dollop of vaseline for the Tremblr. It’s thick so it won’t seep out of it. You can also use coconut oil. It’s slick as fuck and will absorb your body heat, so the receiver will warm up and feels like the real deal. For the V2k I recommend silicone lube.

Ask me anything. (Other than setting up the connectivity module) I am happy to payback this community and site for all of the free funscripts.

7 Likes

Can you explain what I’m seeing here? First I’ve heard of a nimble stroker. Am I right in saying it moves via some form of suction?

…if you haven’t fallen down the links above by now, i’d definitely go read the thread on Nimblestroker. Essentially, yes, it moves by suction. But it differs from the vast majority of suction machines because it’s not limited to a single stroke length, and suction strength is also an adjustable variable. This makes it suitable for scripts, however you need to be familiar with GitHub, coding and all that complicated stuff to make it shine.

@jmatrix …that looks incredible! Did you swap to the V2k receiver specifically so you could use the harness, or for the custom fit, or both?

The nimble receiver doesn’t stroke well because it’s heavy and the suction seal really lowers the range of motion. It’s better than the V2k and tremblr receivers as far as staying on and and better suction feel, but that doesn’t translate well with funscripts.

1 Like

You could also buy 1/2" thick acrylic rods and use those with the harness. It glides smoother and there’s no noise.

Also you could wrap a hair band around the rod below the clamp so it doesn’t make noise when it hits it as well.

Hello! Since doing my writeup on the Nimblestroker, I’ve been gradually experimenting with improvements to my setup, and I have to say that what you’ve got going here looks pretty appealing!

So in the interest of trying this out, if you don’t mind, I have a few questions to try to replicate this.

First, how does this setup compare to just using the harness as is? I would imagine it is designed to allow hands free movement by default so do the ball mounts just allow it to be usable in more positions?

About actually assembling the setup, I’m trying to understand how the rods, the ball mount and the harness are attached together. Are holes drilled in the bottom of the rods so they can screw onto the ball mounts? And then how do the ball mounts themselves attach to the harness, is that what the screws are for?

I’m currently leaning towards trying the Tremblr receiver, I noticed though that the same site has a Tremblr harness. It seems like you have experience with both receivers so does the Venus harness work just fine for the Tremblr? If so, I also noticed they are offering multiple ring sizes so which one would fit the Tremblr better?

All that aside, looks really neat! By this point, I am familiar with the movement limitations of the Nimble receiver so I think just swapping receivers will be a considerable upgrade if you have a system to keep it secure.

Any additional insight is appreciated, but I think I’ll try some of this out regardless!

Compared to the harness as is, the big point is you can change the angle with the ball mounts. If the receiver is completely vertical it might not be able to completely push itself off your dick for a complete stroke for a couple of reasons; receiver isn’t a perfect fit, you’re not 100% hard, dick too long, machine not strong enough to push the full weight of the receiver itself, etc. In certain positions, if you’re laying down on your back or doggy, you can angle the receiver so its more horizontal and it doesn’t have to push it’s full weight off your dick and gives a more complete stroke. The receiver just hangs on the rods and doesn’t have to fight against gravity as hard.

Also changing the angle changes how it feels. Once you find out how to position it, it can either tease you for hours or make you blow your load pretty quickly. If I want to tease, edge, and goon for a few hours, I’ll have it completely vertical. It doesn’t stroke the full length but keeps me hard against my will and just sucks and vibrates away. If I want to finish quickly I’ll give it like a 60 degree tilt and it strokes me to a finish. With some cock hero videos I can’t even make it past the 2nd round. Fap Hero Fantasy Play for example. Shout out to quantoz.

Assembly: Holes drilled into the rods are then screwed onto the ball mounts, which are screwed onto the harness with the screws it comes with. Screws in the list are for making pilot holes and drilling the right size hole so it securely screws on the ball mount with the proper fit.

Tremblr receivers whether they’re small medium or large are all the same diameter. So it’s one size ring for all of them. Venus receivers can be 2", 2.5" or 3". You can buy everything on the site I linked. I bought a venus harness with venus rings and also bought a set of Tremblr rings. Both work fine with the Nimble, it’s just really your preference as far as how it feels.

Biggest thing to making this work is figuring out through trial and error how much air should be inside the tubes and receiver when it’s idle. This is already covered in the other nimble thread. Adjust the auto-home position for the stroke axis in MultiFunPlayer. If you get it right it’ll stroke perfectly to your script. Be careful with fast moving scripts with a lot of movement.

1 Like

Hell yeah, thanks for all the info! I should have most of the parts en route now so I look forward to messing around with it!