"Vibrations" in stroker scripts - What's your opinion?

Well, vibrations that are constantly red have other issues, mainly that it doesnt realy allow any other motion to happen due to device limitations. And as a result, fast strokes will actualy then have less vibrations.

But there is another vibration factor that matters: the framerate.

If vibrations are based on 60 fps, they generaly feel lighter, and also demand a shorter stroke length (because of limitations). These vibrations arent as likely to make you numb either. But these are the ones that can get a device to struggle faster. For cum sections though, this stuttering can in some cases assist at making it appear more natural (because shaking is not as smooth as vibrations are).

However, at 25 or 30fps, vibrations will feel a lot heavier at the same speed because stroke lenghts are doubled. Because of the way sleeves react, this double movement actualy feels more than double.

So there is a diffirence between the type of vibrations. And the effect is quite big.

Personaly i do like going for 40fps vibrations. They are somewhere in the middle of the 2. And as its still a relatively low framerate, the vibrations are well enough noticed to not need a very big stroke length (i think i generaly target for somewhere between 200ups and 250ups as added speed for vibrations, where 200 is generaly enough. 250 is only when the entire video movement is already slow and the room is easily there).

And luckily, i can easily just try it out and modify it if its needed. Thats where OFS plugins can do a great job. Sure, its not as refined as handcrafted vibrations, but i cant realy tell the diffirence yet it saves me a lot of time.

I don’t like Vibrations in Scripts based on “Real Action” scenes. They are feeling unnatural to me.

4 Likes

Scripts should be as realistic as possible and vibrations aren’t that, unless you’re scripting a jackhammer jacking you off or something. I tend to avoid scripts with vibrations and script the video myself if it’s any good. Removing the vibrations often isn’t enough. Usually the strokes are off too, telling me they are mostly used by inexperienced/bad scripters.

1 Like

This is a valuable discussion to have, thanks for posting it. When I started out, I was resistant to doing vibe runs. But, I had two clients specifically ask for that and since they’re paying the bill, I learned how to do it. It’s definitely well worth having in your bag of tricks. Like anything, it’s best in moderation, like spices while cooking.

This poll is valuable because I always wondered what the general ES public feels about it and have been reticent to include them in scripts I release for the Free Scripts category.

EDIT: having said all that, I value the vibe function more as a problem solving measure in scripting. I personally don’t feel like it’s ever felt more erotic to me but your mileage may vary on that.

1 Like

it’s Lilith in nightmare part 2!
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/lilith-in-nightmare-part-2-61m-30k-action-maybe-my-mysterpiece-2-version-script-devided-version/77156

you can see it in faptap, too!
https://faptap.net/v/1587483218846683138

1 Like

When I’m making scripts I only use vibrations for deepthroats and for creampies or cum in mouth finishes. But personally when using scripts, vibrations don’t do much for me and I hate when scripts have vibrations throughout the whole thing.

3 Likes

Does anyone have a modifier function to use in funscript.io to remove the vibrations? I have a launch so it doesn’t really work.

OFS has a simplify function that is a rather quick method to remove vibrations. Its a bit more work, but most of the time scripts either only use short vibration sections (which are easily fixed manualy using this), or do the entire script (in which case they often already reduced accuracy for vibrations and even negating using a script wont work properly anymore).

But an overal solution rarely works here as motion can differ quite a bit, and misdetection of vibrations can happen. Just negating the points wont work as even midpoints will still cause stuttering here. It has to remove the middle nodes and this can be quite difficult to achieve.

Also, the launch is quite capable of handling vibrations as long as the speeds arent excessive (500 unites/s is well doable).

(for reference, 12 strokes per second with about 5cm of movement… i cant imagine how this would be, but surely a lot of lube would be needed)

3 Likes