VR PMVs - I need help finding good royalty free music

Hi all,

I am to be making VR PMVs for the SLR platform. The biggest difficulty I have is finding not only RoyaltyFree music, but RoatlyFree music useable for adult content.
Currently I am using

InAudio and PremiumBeats

Which are baseline acceptable, but the tracks are by no means great. Does anyone know where I can find better RoyaltyFree tracks for Adult content?

Check out some of my VR PMVs below:

[Heavenly VRPMV Trailer - extended]

[Diabolical VRPMV, Final Release]

[Full Passthrough VR PMV]

[First VR PMV]

Use Udio and make your own music :notes:

I have used Udio quite a bit. It’s…not great.

I know youtube has a whole list of copyright free music in their video editor. I also believe it lets you download the tracks as well.

Are you talking about YouTube Audio Library? Most of the music is not great there

yeah I never really looked through it myself so not sure how it is, I just know it’s all copyright free.

Some of the stuff here is okay, but good royalty free music is a pain to find. There’s typically a reason it’s royalty free :grimacing:

Envanto does not allow their music for adult content

1 Like

Interesting, I didn’t know they placed restrictions on using the music for that.

Of the royalty free sites the only ones that allow for adult content (that I am aware of) is Premium Beats and inAudio

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.