WankzVR / POVR Looking For Script Authors

I started sending a couple messages directly to people posting scripts, but got cut off by the spam controls (which is fair… I was copy/pasting the message :stuck_out_tongue:).

We (WankzVR, MilfVR, TranzVR, POVR) are looking into getting into FunScripts as a solution for teledildonic / interactive scenes. What we need to figure out is who we could contract to do the scripting of our scenes, what kind of turnaround time to expect, and the costs involved.

Ideally we would like to have a few script authors, and to have FunScripts made for all of our original scenes fairly soon after they come out. Our plan is to offer these scripts for download in our members area.

If you would be interested in working with us please send me an email at trevor@wankzvr.com

19 Likes

so finally feelme exclusive run out and you are again free to choose? :wink:

Great news, that’s an exciting development. Thanks for listening to the community, I’m sure you’ll find some talented people here. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Lot’s of talented people here, hope you recruit some good ones! Looking forward to both series to have scripts :sunglasses:

1 Like

wow great news, hope you find some good script authors, can’t wait to get scripts from your sites too :slight_smile:

Great News!

only scripted two vr scenes yet but defintly interested

SO COOL!!! Bravo @wvr_trevor and Wankz! Hope this comes to fruition!!! <3

1 Like