Web Funscript Player - Enjoy Funscript Videos on iOS, Android, Web

It doesn’t seem to detect my Keon

It seems not support for playing avi videos.

Can’t connect Keon - I do see this website will connect to it, but no script option, just control. Maybe someone can compare and get it working? https://xtoys.app/

Same here, it won’t detect my Keon :frowning:

How do i know when The Handy is successfully connected?

I cant connect my keon

I have an android and a keon and I got it working just fine so idk what all those other guys are talking about.

Which Android device are you using? Which browser?

Note 20. Google Chrome

how did you connect the keon to the web? you just turned the keon an waited for it to appear on the web? or you used aanother app? intiface?

how i cant get mine to work

if you havent figured it out yet on xtoys you gotta go under teases then u can select a saved video tease or a ph video tease or the pre loaded ones they have the first give u a option to upload funscripts or if u only want the script u can also load it as a pattern

keon not working via bluetooth google chrome windows 11 othersites work

did u figure it out?

I did what G420000 told

As far as I can tell, this is the only way to play videos + funscript on MacOS for Lovense devices.

The process for my Edge2 is

Make sure Edge2 is off. Open funscript-player.vercel.app in MacOS chrome. Turn on Edge2. Try “Connect in Browser” - the LVS-Edge should show up as ready to pair. Select Pair.

In the funscript-player, go to Settings and select Vibrate.

Then select Funscript file, and/or the Video with Funscript.

I’m new to smart devices and I’ve gotten this to work for CH_EroClip and CH Inferno Canto I.

IF THERE’S A BETTER SUPPORTED WAY TO Lovense with Funscripts+Videos on MacOs - I would love to hear about it.

I can’t get this to work with my iPad and handy. It connects and shows up with Handy and then when I select a funscript and hit play it gives me 2 Error messages that just say Error: error

The Keon R2 is not working at all.
See: Watching Videos with Scripts locally on Android - #5 by vierlochnutte

Just tried this today and it was extremely convenient!
turned on my pc’s bluetooth, enabled browser bluetooth, and it connected no problems.

There is definitely some latency, would be nice to delay the video/script to sync them.

Thanks so much, by far the most convenient way for me.

Hey there!

Trying to make it work with a Svakom Alex Neo 2, but when i scan to connect nothing happens… im on android chrome.

Any clue? Thanks!!