What computer language should I learn to understand this stuff?

Totally lost I’m totally lost throughout all the jargon on this site. Where should I go to understand basics of this stuff other than what’s listed on the site? What is the name of the language that’s conducted in and other than is there a specific type of it?

For application usage there is no need to understand any computer language.
You only need to know a few things:

Funscript makes your machine go bepo bepo
Scriptplayer is needed to use mentioned funscript and play a video

For certain Machines you sometimes need intiface

If you are talking about creating funscripts then look in the how-to section. There are both video and written guides there.

If you talk about software development then the question is much more complex.

Some language examples:

• OFS is coded in C++
  • Scripts/extensions used in OFS is coded in Lua.
  • There are several apps written in Microsoft .NET C# e.g., ScriptPlayer
  • Motion Tracking Funscript Generator is written in Python I think.
  • Some software is not open source e.g., JoyFunScripter
  • Mobile apps for Android are written in C# or Java usually. Unsure what iPhone apps are using, C# should work and I think the Apple preference is Swift (the successor to Objective-C).
  • Then you have the websites people have been developing, which are written in many languages. All should be based on HTML and CSS though and Javascript is a common companion to that.

I’m pretty sure there are more, but you ask a very broad question.

However, if you learn a general purpose language like C# then you will understand basic programming as well.

2 Likes

Oh I’m much more ignorant than that my friend. I don’t know a URL from an HTML and exe file from a txt file. I have all of those softwares you just spoke about downloaded on my cell phone I’ve tried to follow all the directions to get them to work and 3 days later I am still stumped.

Thank you, that’s exactly the information that I needed. Is there someone known on the site that sells their services helping dummies with set up that you could refer me to ?

Most software you download here are for use with PC and/or VR headsets and don’t work on a phone.

Go to the how-to category and start there. There are guides there on how to setup different apps and devices for use with a phone.

I appreciate it ty!

1 Like

If you feel that your original question is answered then click on the icon with three dots at the bottom of the post that answered it and click on solution.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.