What is your favorite paid funscript?

Hello all,
I’m also new to the forum and just saw Astramax’s post asking for your favorite free scripts. I’m curious and wanted to ask what are the best paid scripts in your eyes.

I have bought a few now and am undecided what to look at next. I think my highlight so far has been “Awesome Office Foursome” on SLR.

Any suggestions?

3 Likes

Have a look at CzechVR. In my opinion the best SUB at the moment. Around 273 Scripts included.

3 Likes

In my opinion aim for something that’s recent, newer scripts are usually better than the older.

My favorite paid script from slr is this one: Superbowl Halftime - Blonde Threesome POV | SexLikeReal

Also, have a look at CzechVR, they offer a lot of amazing scripts with their subscription and they are made by the same guys who sell scripts at slr.

2 Likes

Thank you. Yes, I know CzechVR and have a membership there as well :smiley:

Seconded. You’ll most likely run out of storage before you run out of scripted 5k & 8K scenes to download.

As for my favourite script it definitely has to go to Melody Marks - Fun in the Sun by @Realcumber 10/10 script 10/10 scene I’ve replayed it an embarrassing number of times.

1 Like

The Brinx of Destruction - I almost passed on this one since she’s not my usual type but it’s become one of my go-tos. The way she rides is incredible.

First one I bought and still fav

Thought it would be great to revive this post, because in the past 2.5 years, I assume (and know) that:

1. the amount of people who know about funscripts has likely increased
  2. the amount of people who have tried funscripts has likely increased
  3. the amount of funscripts and matching scenes has increased exponentially

So just like the OP asked back in May 2021, “What is your current favorite paid funscript?” and to make it a bit different this time around, please share, your favorites for:

1. solo boy girl scene (vanilla vr pov)
  2. 3 some scene - bgg vr pov
  3. foursome ++ (foursome or more, orgy/harem scenes)

Asking because I’m sure I’ve overlooked some great scripts out of fear of getting a mediocre script after paying for it. this happened to me before and i was pretty disappointed.

And here’s my picks since I revived this thread:

1. SLR - Movie Night with Kitty Cam Time (listed as KittyCam)
  2. SLR - Naughty Dorm Party - Dope Arcade with Blake Blossom and Laney Grey
  3. SLR - Dream Team Harem

I know they’re all SLR and I know they’re all by @Realcumber but you can’t deny the quality of those videos and the scripts… lol

2 Likes

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/slr-slr-originals-siri-dahl-raw-taboo-hey-siri-1hr-13min/76532

2 Likes