What tool to use to get stroke axis from a video

Hi,

I have been trying to script some videos on my own. And each one of them has over 100 up down movements.

I noticed we have some creators who can post scripts almost every day, and the only way I try to script is drawing lines/lining dots up one by one on the open funscripter …

Is there any way or tools used for faster / accurate scripting? usually for reality porns …

Thanks.

There are several options for motion tracking, but none of them are super accurate. You’d have to use the output as a base for correcting and polishing, or include the ai-generated or ai-assisted tag since these are required. (You don’t need to use those tags if you just use these as drafting tools, such as the process described by Falafel below. The final product should have close to no unaltered points from the generated output if you’ve done your due diligence.)

In OFS you have MTFG:

For autonomous, hands-off generators one option is GoblinScript:

These tools can speed up scripting, but it’s still a time consuming endeavor to properly script videos.

I have tried both tools, there are some good features, but yeah it still requires post manual fixing.

I will also try and ask ai if it’s possible to make a tool like this.

There are a lot of script generators, here’s a list from a very useful topic: