Where I've been

Hey decided to make this post to let everyone know where I’ve been and what I’m doing in regards to scripting.

throughout my life I’ve suffered with severe depression and anxiety, so back in March I lost my job and have been in a pretty dark place since, shortly after this I decided to wipe all videos, scripts, and scripting tools from my computer as I had no intentions to return to it, but after many months, meds and shrink meetings I feel I am in a good enough place to return to scripting at a significantly smaller scale, meaning less frequent posts and shorter videos. (nothing over 40 minutes). I of course have to start fresh as I deleted all files related to scripting.

Thanks for reading

-Spaceguy

36 Likes

Glad to hear you are in a better headspace now and welcome back. :+1:

Good to hear that you’re in a better place now, welcome back.

NEW GAME PLUS!

Welcome back <3

Cheer up!:fire::fire: Being healthy is the most important thing

Glad to hear you are feeling better!
Welcome back :hugs:

Nice to hear you are doing better. Welcome back.

hey bro

Hope for better and better days for you

If you or anyone just need someone to talk to do not hesitate to shoot me a message.

Stay strong

Welcome back man! Sorry to hear that you’ve been struggling and glad to hear you’re feeling better. I hope you’ll enjoy the scripting again but won’t let it overwhelm you.

welcome back, and glad to hear you are in a better place.

Welcome back. Every small win in this life is WIN.

One day at a time brother. I am glad to see you are feeling a little better.

welcome back my dude

Glad you took the time and actions needed to feel better and get in a better space.