Which device do you recommend? (Handy, etc...)

I may write something here or post a brief review once it arrives

I’ve only used Kiiroo Keon and I really like it. Keon only has Up & Down motion and it has been sufficient for me. I also don’t see that many scripts with multi-axis support here (if that’s what is needed for devices like Handy as I assume). Though if I ever upgrade, I would like a device with multi-axis support.

It’s a bit bulky but I’ve been able to use it hands-free when near a desk, which is really great. Battery lasts really long too. Cleaning the sleeves is easy too since both the case and the sleeve open from the bottom.

Connecting it to places like SLR can be a pain but possible with perseverance. Works super well with ScriptPlayer and Intiface. Can’t really compare it to other devices because I haven’t used any others. People here really seem to like Handy though. Wish I had found it when I was looking for a device to buy.

Those are supported interactive sex toys

In reality it’s choosing between Keon and Handy. Brand new Power Blow form Kiiroo is cool

bit of a necro, but with multifunplayer, you can load in the multi-axis support to all the scripts, you can load in premade scripts or patterns so that you always have multi angle fun. I personally just set all the axis and twist to random and set the speed to slow. Makes the SR6 insanely fun to use. Especially if you dive deep into VAM,

All the research that I’ve done this is what I have it boiled down to.

Overall I’m stuck on two points
I like the look of the sleeves for the Keon but I also think that the extra stroke of the handy would be nice.

You can 3D print an attachment that allows you to connect fleshlights to the handy

This is the same one that I use when I use a FL. Can be a little finicky. The last one I printed snapped laterally because it was tight, but still works. I need to dial that in but probably would print it a bit bigger.

Does the Handy have issues with staying in sync when using something other than the intended sleeves?

Nah it’s great. I usually go for the Lips sleeve rather than any of my fleshlights tho

Yea I just use a rubber band now instead of the piece that’s supposed to hold it together

Depends on the speed of the scripts, Doesnt do that great with vibrations or red-purple colored (heatmaps) PMV scripts. Otherwise great considering its moving something way heavier around than it was designed for.