Why am I not able to reach Level 2?

Is there something I missed that is preventing me from reaching Level 2?

Also keen to know this. :grin:

This article explains trust levels in detail as well as requirements for promotion

1 Like

I suggest you check with a mod if you believe all requirements are met.

Admins have better views in Discourse where they see more details regarding trust levels and progress/user activity for individual users. They should also be able to promote manually if something went wrong with the auto promotion.

@dunas131 Looking at your profile and comparing it to the trust level article @dingle linked you’ve…

• :white_check_mark: Visited at least 15 days (45 done)
  • :white_check_mark: Casting at least 1 like (14 given/casted)
  • :white_check_mark: Receiving at least 1 like (87 recieved)
  • :x: Replying to at least 3 different topics (2 is your count as all other replies you’ve done have been on topics you started which don’t count)
  • :white_check_mark: Entering at least 20 topics (2.1k viewed)
  • :white_check_mark: Reading at least 100 posts (9.1k read)
  • :white_check_mark: Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts (1 day reading time)

So all you need to do is just comment in more topics that aren’t your own since they don’t count.

Now for @Johnsmoothfarmer your profile compared comes to…

• :white_check_mark: Visited at least 15 days (187 done)
  • :white_check_mark: Casting at least 1 like (3 given/casted)
  • :x: Receiving at least 1 like (0 recieved)
  • :x: Replying to at least 3 different topics (1 is your count)
  • :white_check_mark: Entering at least 20 topics (2.8k viewed)
  • :white_check_mark: Reading at least 100 posts (5.5k read)
  • :white_check_mark: Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts (1 day reading time)

So for yourself you need to post more as well along with gaining likes…as currently you’ve lurked too hard and need to be a bit more active posting wise.

PS keep in mind that the biggest thing level 2 gives is just Script Requests topic making. Level 3 gives a lot more but requires constant activity to maintain otherwise you get put back to level 2.

Upscale/FPS increase request topic , Video resolution mega poll and recommended multi-axis script along with single-axis script which is a Fap Hero.

3 Likes