Why are Cock Heros / PMVs / HMVs so popular?

To be fair, most regular sex is quite boring movement wise. Sure, you can change position (and therefor angle) to spice that up a bit. But this isnt realy what makes sex great anyway. Sex is great purely by the interaction with the partner. Its that interaction that does most of the work.

For example being able to grab a breast and have her react to that directly. A machine and a video wont do this (and AI currently isnt far enough to do this convincingly even if the option was there).

So yeah, unrealistic videos and forcing own imagination are a good way to cover it up, because good sex is mostly in the mind anyway (even if the partner basicly doesnt move, the imagination that she for example is imitating a sex doll can still do a great job, while normaly this would be the most dull sex you can get).

1 Like

Enjoy the creative, hypnotic ones. Not the crap music ones usually.

I don’t use tiktok, but I imagine most of those videos are like the youtube shorts – Filmed vertically…

in which case, I imagine it’s probably just trying to make the best out of a bad situation → needing to edit vertical videos along side an otherwise landscape video.

I clicked on your link, and it seems most of the videos that were vertical had “tiktok” in their title. So that’s likely the reason. The videos were meant for mobile viewing, and PMVs are meant for desktop viewing…

Yes to cock/fap heros if they’re executed well (which is rare). Bastati Abzero is still the benchmark though I suppose once quantz is finished with his that’ll set the new standard. PMV’s aren’t my thing.

@Slibowitz: I’m a huge fan of your work over on faptap :slight_smile:

I personally like a mix of both PMV and normal. To me PMV is an out of mind/body type of experience which is awesome to get zoned out in. But when it comes time to really get into things I prefer normal scenes. So I know the normal ones take more time, but please continue to make them (along with the other creators)!

BTW, I recent came across @BitterSwee’s Trace Tease 1 which is a very cool type of PMV where the action isn’t synced to the movement or the beat, but it placed really nicely between them both with some awesome unique stuff in it. This video has become my new GOAT so I’d love to see more of this style… totally out of this world.

2 Likes