[Will Be Well] Koharu Biyori.R | Sweety-Sweet First Experience with Busty JK - EDI

:framed_picture: Preview

Animation Samples

Tekoki

MatingPress

Cowgirl

:information_source: About Game

This is a fully voiced, fully animated ADV-style video about losing your virginity to
a JK you met online.

CV: Tsubame Yuzuki

:scroll: Mod Info

A Tyranoscript mod that utilizes EDI.
This game only uses Live2D animations and the only available videos are of rather low quality.
So based on @Falafel’s suggestion, I decided to implement his awesome scripts into the game directly.
Also included a translation of the menu screen, so it’s easier to navigate.
I couldn’t test all the scenes yet, let me know if you encounter any issues.

:computer: How to use

• Step 0. Get the game: DLsite

• Step 1. Download and extract the Mod into the game’s main directory (the file “koharu.tpatch ” should be next to the .exe)

• Step 2. Launch “Edi.exe” and use your Handy key to connect over WIFI.
    You can also use the Intiface Bluetooth connection for the Handy, as well as other devices.

• Step 3. Launch the game and have fun with a Busty JK oppai

:link: Download Links

:gift: Integration Mod:

:joystick: Game:

:medal_sports: Credits

A big thanks goes to:

dimnogro for the EDI program:

Falafel for scripting the whole game :

Changelog

• 16.02.2024 - v1.2 Bugfix
    • Fixed an issue with one of the motion names.
    • Fixed playback issue with some of the Scripts, that would cause the EDI-Player to crash.

• 16.02.2024 - v1.0 Initial release
26 Likes

Must’ve been difficult to implement this one… Thank you so much for the work! cum

2 Likes

The scripts and animation were too nice to pass up.
No Regrets Bethel

2 Likes

2 Likes

Honestly thank you so much. Bluetooth is a no go for me (it’s my PC, even with a dongle, I’m done trying) So letting me use my handy’s Wi-Fi mode is a godsend.

However edi did crashs everal times (well, stopped respondign and then crashed) during gameplay.

Otherwise it was fantastic. No noticeable offset, no weird cuts or anything.

Is there a log or something I could provide to troubleshoot and debug the issue I encountered?

nvm found it ltierally 2 seconds after asking
EDI-Debug.txt (49.5 KB)

1 Like

Looks like the game uses a wrong name for one of the motion files, so when it’s called, a request for a script that doesn’t technically exist is sent to the EDI player, and I think it has issues handling empty scripts.
I filtered out the wrong name and updated the mod. You can give it a try now.

I will. I really don’t mind being a tester on this :wink:

I’ll use this moment when I have your attention but another great game to have modded with edi would be Succubus Reborn by super dimension awakening laboratory.

It has native support but only in bluetooth :confused:

Obviously it’s only a suggestion but f anyone reading this is ready to do it, it would be amazing for people in my, albeit rare, situation.

Anyway, back to this game.

Once I,m off work I’ll give it another spin with the newer version of the mod and let you know if everything’s honky dory :smiley:

1 Like

Alright, I tried the V1.1 mod

Still a few crashes. Hopefully the log will help you figure out which scripts are at fault.

Also, I noticed a lack of action at the mish intro. Is there a script completely missing? Edit: The video in question is 04_002:ゆっくりピストン(ループ可)

Well, anyway, thanks for your hard work.

here’s the log
EDI-Debug.txt (141.6 KB)

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback.
All the original scripts are implemented here.
The debug file is just something I implemented in the mod and doesn’t show the inner workings of the EDI-Player itself, just communication and responses from its server.

I remembered dimnogro saying that “non-moving” scripts should have some points added to them to be processed properly in the latest EDI version, so I fixed them up now.
I haven’t had any problems since then.

If you’re still getting crashes, maybe there’s an issue with a VPN or your .Net-Framework?
You’ll find more info in the EDI Topic.

2 Likes

Oh, sorry, I work in Quality control so my work reflexes took over and I assumed it was.

Well, I usually don’t have those issues with either Scriptplayer or DEOVR so I dunno.

And the mish intro had movement, just not on my handy at the time and I stayed a while on that scene trying to figure it out. when I pressed next, it started moving no problem. I guess the script didn’t reach my device or something.

Regardless, it’s just a bother, not an outright dealbreaker. If anything, it might give me a break just in time lol.

Anyway, Thanks again for the mod and sorry for the bother!

I’m often out on business trips, so there are times when I can’t test things out much.
So I appreciate the feedback. :slight_smile:
Give version 1.2 a shot; it might fix most of the crashes for you.

2 Likes