Anything with poppers

That’s great! I’m looking forward to seeing what you came up with.

Hey did you have a chance to test out the inhalers?

Oh hey, yeah I took a break from poppers for a while, but I did try the inhalers a couple of times. First I made a mistake with the ebay listing and it turns out these are the plastic ones and not metal so that sucks. I’m still unclear what the risks are with these being plastic. The cap on the bottom where you insert the wick is insanely thin. It doesn’t unscrew so you have to pop it out and push it back in. Since it’s so thin and flush against the capsule so there’s no way to grab it or even get a fingernail underneath it. This means you have to always have a pair of pliers handy just to pull the bottom cap out. The pliers are quickly chewing this part up so I’m not sure how long these will last. I might put a screw or something similar into the bottom so there’s something to grab on to. Despite these issues, they work well and they hit much better than from the bottle. One thing about using a method like this is that I’m not sure when the poppers on the wick are used up and if I’m thereby irritating my lungs by being too frugal and inadvertently sniffing spent poppers.

Thanks. I think I will order the metal ones.

curious about this. maybe someone could dm me with a trusted site to try out. thanks.

I had a positive experience ordering from 4solvents.com

2 Likes

I also had a good experience with 4solvents. Easy payment too.

Do you have any updates you would be willing to share on this popper edit software?

+1 interested too

Haven’t time to work on it to be honest.

This female voice performer does positive erotic audio for men. She even has a “loving FemDom” category that she promises is not degrading.

https://eraudica.com/

1 Like

Thanks I’ll check her out! :+1:

…ah, here’s the poppers section!

@hugecat can we haz a ‘health and wellbeing’ or some such subsection? Might be useful as this site grows.

What are poppers?

Been using poppers for the longest time, back in the old days in the UK we had isobutyl nitrate which was absolutely banging, but they banned that some time ago (still available in US), so it’s amyl nitrate all the way for me, it’s the closest to isobutyl imo and has the most pronounced effect. Propyl and pentyl nitrate are quite mellow and relaxing, and hexyl nitrate is just for fucking weirdos.

Delivery mechanism for poppers in VR:

So, one of the main issues with snorting a mind-altering substance out of a small glass bottle is if you go off into some sort of fugue state then you’re more inclined to accidentally spill it, increasingly so if you’ve blinded yourself with a VR headset, you miss that table once you’re gonna need to open all the windows. There have been a couple of good suggestions already, i’m curious what these tubes they sell online are, but allow me to introduce a brilliant hack i use.

Get hold of a Vitamin Tube, as i call them, from somewhere, they’re pretty ubiquitous, remove vitamins, and drill a small hole (or two) through the closed end of the cylinder, and four (wtvr) holes around the base where the cap fits on, about three milometers up from the lip.

Now get a little tissue paper (it really is the best, cotton wool is too dense) and really soak it well (dip it directly into the bottle, cover, shake, wtvr…) then carefully transfer onto the cap, and press the cap firmly back into the cylinder. Then all you need to do is place the closed end with the single hole against wtvr orifice you use for gaseous exchange and inhale, the air passes through the four holes at the base, across the tissue paper, mixes in the chamber, and then out.

Personally i prefer to use my mouth, i take tiny sips to start, and build up. i find that my nose gets blocked if i snort it, though it does have a slightly different effect. You WILL know if you do too much! I don’t usually start on the amyl till after i’ve had a spliff and am well into the session, it’s my next last stage rocket booster that lifts me into high orbit.

Warning signs for me start with a headache, and usually end there. If i get a headache i just stop, never push yourself with drugs, you can always come back another day, experimentation is the key to successful fun. Anecdotally i feel i can sometimes incur a slight shortness of breath if i go too hard for too long (over a period of several days say, bear in mind i do smoke) but it clears up if i rest for a bit. Other than that, there’s the usual loss of intensity if you try to cane it too much, but isn’t that the same for anything…?

1 Like

It’s time to resurrect the popper’s thread! :headstone: :headstone::headstone: :zombie: :man_zombie: :woman_zombie:

I have an easy, low-tech way of making any vid a poppers vid. My favorite poppers vids have audio prompts. I especially like the British lady that says “get your poppers ready” and then “inhale.” So what I would like to do is take that audio, make audio files of different lengths with that prompt, and load those into a media player playlist. This way I can watch any scripted vids I want, and when it’s poppers time I just open up VLC/Windows Media Player, open the playlist, click shuffle, and follow along with the randomized audio prompts. Unfortunately, I can’t find just the audio anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas for how to implement this? Obviously, I don’t want to just cut a pmv poppers clip because then it will have music which will just turn into a mess.

2 Likes

You’re talking about the Hypnosis Poppers Training series of videos by BobBeholder, aren’t you?

I have tried my level best to track down the source of that lady’s lines, but to no avail. I even asked BobBeholder, but he lost the original files in a HDD crash and he doesn’t know where he got them from originally.

1 Like

U mean “salvadorefox” ?

@burtreynolds I have all Hypnosis Poppers Training Series saved.
I can make Audio Files with the British Lady :smile: and upload it to MEGA.

2 Likes

@meson1 Maybe, but I don’t really know. Most poppers vids don’t have the kind of content I like which is why I’m trying come up with ways to make anything in my scripted library a poppers vid. At this point I’d be ok with any sexy lady just saying “inhale.” It would be nice to have the “get your poppers ready” because the anticipation also adds to the excitement.

@Wolf7 That would be very cool if you felt like making those! My idea was to end up with files of different lengths so something like 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 1 minute 30 seconds. When they’re in a playlist, and played at random, you can have the same “inhale” prompt but at randomized intervals. You’ll never know if you’re going to get two inhales just 15 seconds a part from each other or maybe you’ll get a minute and a half between them.

1 Like

I see salvadorefox uploaded the HPT series onto HypnoTube. BobBeholder is the original creator back in 2013/14/15, you’ll see his credit on the outro of those vids.

I do not know if salvadorefox is Bob’s HypnoTube handle.

I remastered one of Bob’s videos using 1080p sources. You can find it here:

(MrJiggly is my HypnoTube user). And I have a higher bit rate copy on EMP for those that are members there. Can’t link it cos of rules.

Thinking about it, I think I might script out that one. I’ll add it to my list. See if I can do an action script. Might be tricky with all the scene changes.

2 Likes

Anyone have the funscript to Hypnosis Poppers Training - Accept and Submit please?