Badoink now has free downloadable funscripts. 30 to start with

interesting, how do these tokens work exactly, do we have to go to that site on the quest 2 and connect our handys and then we can download the scripts?

This has been answered above

lol you are correct, i missed the post, my bad

1 Like

do you need a subscription to the site in order to use the scripts? like badoinkvr scripts need a sub to badoinkvr?

All those questions are answered in the thread specific to that topic: 1700 script index on Handy Feeling (Beta) - General - EroScripts

But no, the only paid scripts are Naughty America related (and that price is ridiculous at 3x my monthly sub lol).

Going from locally hosted scripts to Handy’s “WiFi Connected” token scripts is a complete pain.
Handy should not be worrying about scripts they made being used on other devices at all. They should just provide them to the community for free because with the constant wifi connect drop-offs and the pain of setup its hurting their brand imo. The whole “wifi connect” thing is a joke…

1 Like

To add to what @slapmytuna said in their last reply - I loaded one of these into OFS. to have a look at the script. It was either top half, or mid range peaks and troughs, with little by the way of long strokes. also, during extended activity, such as missionary, it would lose sync, then shortly regain it. Thats what tends to happen with the motion capure function on OFS, if you try to cap a whole scene in one pass. There were also a lot of top stroke flat spots in the bj/hj parts, all of which would indicate it isn’t handmade.

Having said all that, they get the job done, and are better than nothing. Same applies to the POVR/Wankz scripts, which are streaming only. As for myself, the few interesting downloadable sripts that do pop up, I’ll modify for my own taste, as the most tedious part has been done.

I don’t frequent IVDB, so thanks for the heads up.

So far not a pain for me, using heresphere. I download the tokens and they behave like regular scripts. I do get the occasional drop-out though where a script just refuses to load, but generally they do what they’re supposed to.

Having briefly tried out some of these new scripts from Handy/Badoink, seems like they’re usable but definitely not as immersive. Going from AI to human is a big leap in natural sensation. The AI stuff feels like stroking in sympathy with the action, whereas human-made scripts feel like the action - if that makes sense.

I also use heresphere… can you write a short step by step tutorial on how you get the tokens to work with it?
Thanks

They work like funscripts for me, no additional steps.

answering my own question lol NOPE

Is that the Quest 2 version of HS or the PC version?

holy shit. That IVDB site is the best thing ever. I feel like I have just a slew of various videos without proper scripts and it’s entirely fixing that. Who do I need to thank?

2 Likes

It’s the Q2 version

I tried a few of these scripts over the past week or so. So far, they seem like decent run-of-the-mill scripts (no way these are AI scripted; no skipping or disconnects).

They don’t all seem to share the same timing, you’ll find yourself having to set different script playback delays on some of the titles.

They are definitely worth the price (free), but lack the “style” of some of our better scripters on this forum.

3 Likes