BETA offer - TRADE OSR2 kits for scripts

35kg have more torque and potentially longer life in this use case. They’re still budget ones from china, so it could be a futile cost I’m incurring.

Screws are all sourced from McMaster Carr.

Are you still sharing the mega folder? I would probably like to check it out and see if I’d like to script something from there :slight_smile:

Messaged you.

I received last week and managed to get it setup last night. Took a while because i wasnt able to take care of it but @g90ak is a true chad for being patient and helping me get it setup. It is such a wild experience. Looking forward to getting to master and tame this beast.

DSC_0137

1 Like

My pleasure. Stay safe lololol.

1 Like

Hello, g90ak. Are you still accepting scripters for the trades? I script for RS/SLR, and am interested in seeing what there is to script.

@AceVR - will shoot you a note.

Finally arrived in Sweden and got my Camvate C-clamps so I could set it up correctly.
This is a whole other experience then the Handy.
Thank you so much @g90ak for making this happen !! and opening my eyes to this incredible thing

@g90ak really came through on all parts, made a nice machine, assembled it, shipped it and helped setting it all up.
Thank you for being a stand up guy :clap:

As the OSR2 comes:
20220322_115647

Inside:
20220322_120445

My setup:
20220401_023656

Camvate C-clamp
20220401_023718

5 Likes

Glad to hear it made it there safely and that its working! Thank you so much for the scripts.

1 Like

IMG_20220418_152703

I’ve received my OSR2 and am ecstatic with everything about it. :grin: Thanks again to g90ak for trade offer, and for doing an amazing job with building the device and with shipping!

2 Likes

Yeah buddy! Enjoy those ball bearing arms - they’re a big upgrade over the old grommet style.

2 Likes

The upgrade is much appreciated, along with the help setting everything up!

1 Like

Looking good!

1 Like

Huge thanks to @g90ak and the work he’s put into getting OSR2s into the hand of scripters as well as getting more scripts to the entire community here. As well as providing help and support in setting the device up.

I’ve had my OSR2 for about a week now and I don’t know if anyone has given it justice for how much superior it is to the Alternatives.

Pros:

• Multi-Axis: Added Immersion, Feels Great, and scripts without scripted roll/pitch will estimate through MultiFunPlayer to interpolate pitch and roll movements. Edge scripts, which used to be a struggle to enjoy in the Handy, have become a new go-to as they’re much more enjoyable with this machine.
  • Sleeve Selection: Goes without saying
  • Functionality: Better Power, Speed, Range of Motion, and Connection than the alternatives. Has enough power with the servos provided w/ Tier 4 to use a fleshlight with the cap secured for suction and provide a good amount of downward pressure at the hilt. Something I’ve missed when upgrading from the Keon to Handy.
  • Mounting: Stable, Intuitive, and allows you to lube up just by removing the cap. It’s not an awkward cylinder that cannot be mounted without worrying about covering the buttons or sled.

Cons:

• Louder: Can vary depending on Servos used
  • Loss Tightness adjustment: Only thing I miss from the Handy was adjusting the strap tightness. Of course all the other added benefits heavily outweigh this loss. It’s probably even possible through some means anyway.

Honestly I don’t know how else to describe it rather than basically restarting my stamina that I had with the Handy. This thing is so much better it’s actually hard to make it through most of the scripts that used to be a breeze or a warm-up with the Handy.

4 Likes

So happy it made it there safe - one of the things I’ve done in the past to increase tightness is to put a rubber band around the fleshlight sleeve before inserting it into the housing. You can use multiples to create different “zones” of tightness if you play around with it. Of course u can’t do this in the middle of a session, but it’s an option.

1 Like

Agree with the experience. I kinda lost interest a bit on fast thrusting scenes because it masks the sensation too much wjth the osr. The edging experience of the osr is just leagues superior to the launch and i assume handy. The stamina i have with fast scenes on launch is more than 2hrs. Osr, i struggle to last 10mins lol. The slow edging scripts i made before are just chefs kiss much more fun to use than the fast thrusting ones. Amazing.

3 Likes

Wow this is cool. If you have anymore slots I’d also like to take part in this!

2 Likes

Maybe this is a really dumb question but is it possible to participate in this without doxxing yourself?

1 Like

Def not a dumb question. I have no problem shipping to a PO box or any alternative address if you feel the need to obfuscate your identity.

1 Like

Just wanna thank @g90ak for this godly trade that he offered. If not for him , ill never be able to play with such a beast or even take out my Fleshlights to play with. He is such a friendly and patient guy to work with. He helped me out from head to toe. Untill now. He still helps me out to troubleshoot now and then. Even though those problems are pretty shite.

He still stucked it out for me , for scripters who are still on the bench. This is the chance.

This toy is actually really responsive. It has 0 stutters and also its really fast as hell. Nutting within 10 mins aint really a joke too.

Would also like to say that its alot more to setup with compared to launch and handy. but its worth the wankz anyway. You have alot more stuff to work with as well and customize and fine tune them to your liking.

The only complain i ever could give is the tuning of the toy , 90 degrees facing downwards and having you adjust your seat like a stroke patient just to put your willy in is a HUGE pain in ass. Other than that its a 8/10 for me.

The other point is the noise. This beast makes one HELL of a noise. Make sure youre in a closed room and get a headphone that could mask over it. Or it will just look like you’re having sex with a fax machine or somethibg.

He added a fan for me , becuase i was concerned that the servos might die due to heat over long period of usage. You see that ? Top service right there.

Basically. He went above and beyond for me. Words cant explain the amount of gratitude i have for him.

Truly a stand up guy, lads.

3 Likes