šŸ†• Brand New Kiiroo Sex Toy just released - the Power Blow! Now Supported with Scripts at SLR!

I also have Powerblow and Victoria mouth sleeve and i have used it with Keon two times now and i wish there would be slurping sounds :smiley: Lol ! Only whistling which is very annoying sound. I find suction to be very powerful at least maximum, so powerful that it made my dick numb little bit and thatā€™s not very goodā€¦ I know i have to experiment more with this, but these two times: the suction + movement makes it too tight to be pleasurable, even when PB is turned off.

not yet but working on it :crossed_fingers:

Try a few things to adjust suction if you find it too powerful:

• remove the O-Ring
  • keep the USB-C plug cover open
  • try it with or without the curved sleeve adapter (the ring that fits on the inside of the Feelstroker case)
  • try a looser fleshlight sleeve or Turbo sleeve
2 Likes

Btw guys - Just heard back that the PowerBlow will be back in stock in EU this September
(US currently still has stock)

1 Like

Some Eu Stores have it in stock. ^^ so just look around. some deliver it around 21st of august.

1 Like

I ordered mine on 01.08 from kiiroo.com and got it delivered a few days later (even faster than Kiiroo Keon which I ordered from feelstars.com where the price was better). The information was that I will be shipped in the second half of August. I guess they have some supply but just decided to play and communicate in a safe manner. I live in the EU.

As for experiences - it feels/works awesome with some videos from feelxvideos.com. The maximum suction can be set from the mobile App. For usage coupled with Keon and custom videos/scripts I use just some repetitive suction pattern from the app (defining Suction, Hold, and Delay time) and it also feels great. I use it with FeelVictoria Mouth and FeelKayley - the latter one gets extremely tight with it when I set max pressure above 80% (Iā€™m 4ā€™7 in circumference).

Only thing I noticed is that when I set the ā€˜Holdā€™ time in the app it doesnā€™t seem to be holding - the feeling is quite the same as when the ā€˜Pauseā€™ time - did anyone noticed something similar?

1 Like

Good to hear you received yours quite quickly and that you are enjoying the powerblow so far @Julian_PL

Do you mean that the ā€˜Holdā€™ time does not maintain the same desired pressure or tightness when you select it?

Will have a look into that ā€˜holdā€™ time feature more when we can further refine playback when supported through the Haptics Connect app

1 Like

FYI everyone - new (limited) stock should be arriving this September and its available now as a preorder which I would recommend to avoid missing another likely sell out ā†’ PowerBlow | Kiiroo

Yes, I felt no difference between ā€˜Holdā€™ and ā€˜Pauseā€™ so basically just as you stated - I donā€™t feel as if it holds pressure at the time of ā€˜Holdā€™, the feeling is more like the pressure is released but I may need to test it out more thoroughly once more. I will write a message here when I have done more testing, perhaps next week.

I got one almost 2 weeks ago and I really wanted to like it (especially since the sleeve is Victoria June) but sadly, itā€™s a pretty mediocre device.

Powerblow disassembly and changing to dedicated power supply information.

The top plate (circled in RED) is clipped into placeā€¦ it was difficult for me to remove this but it can be done. I accidentally broke one of the clips on mine but it still attaches sufficiently.

The Orange circle shows screw hole access. There are 4 screws that once removed will allow you to open the device and access the mechanism and battery.

The battery is a 3.7v 2.59Wh (700 mah) lithium.

I purchased a variable power supply that offers 3-24v 5A output. You can use any power supply from 3.5-5v as long as the amp output is higher than 4A (this allows for stress on the motorā€¦ stress on the motor will increase the Amp drawā€¦ batteries can handle this spike in amp draw and translate that into heat and decreased lifeā€¦ power supplies translate amp spike into heat and sudden deathā€¦ so make sure the Amp output is as high as you can findā€¦ but voltage must stay around the 3.7vā€¦ digital circuits operate on 5v so that is the capā€¦ donā€™t go above 5vā€¦ Iā€™ve tested this at 5v and it operates normallyā€¦ but I set my variable power supply to 4.36v)

You can find DC Power Cable 12V 5A Plugs Male Female Connectors on Amazon fairly cheapā€¦
I bought these onesā€¦
DC Power Cable 12V 5A Plugs Male Female
this allows you to wire on a connector for easy disconnects to allow you to pull the powerblow back out of the keon for cleanup and not have to carry the power supply with you.

On the battery, the blue wire is ground (black) and the yellow wire is positive (red). The inside of the female connector should be positive terminal. Outside is negative or black.

With the yellow connected to red and blue on black wire on female connector and using this powersupply
Wefomey 120W Universal Power Supply Adjustable DC 4V ~ 24V Variable

It should connect straight up without changing the powersupply or its connector at all. Just set voltage to around 4.3 volts and connect powerblow after soldering wires to the connectorā€¦ it will function immediately like normal. I used a dab of hot glue to secure the voltage adjustment dial in place so it doesnā€™t change accidentally.

As with anything, make sure you use a VOM (volt ohm meter) and verify polarity on the powersupply and that you have connected your female connector properly.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s this tempest device you speak of? And a ā€œ.suckā€ script? Is that a script for suction control on this ā€œtempestā€ device?

1 Like

Tempest is the creator of the home brew stroker projects OSR2 / SR6 / SSR1.
Two first are multi-axis. They also support several addon functions like auto-lube and suction valve.
Makes my little Handy look like babies first toy.

Need to back him on Patreon to get access to new designs.
But older design are sold openly by backers. Usually a bit pricey.

When you say ā€œsuction valveā€ does this mean that the sleeve creates suction by a mean of letting air out of the sleeve via a rubber diaphragm or is there an air pumping apparatus that pulls and pushes air in and out of the sleeve? I have a set up that does this with the handy and the Vedo hummer and itā€™s amazing but Iā€™m always looking for the next better thing. I am seeing a lot of these tempest device demonstration in videos and the capabilities look far better than the handyā€™s simple up and down stroking capabilities. Iā€™d love to figure a way to incorporate an air pumping device into these tempest machines unless of course theyā€™ve already done it. In that case take my money please :joy:

1 Like

This should help explain Tempestā€™s suction T-Valve mechanism a bit more in detail for you @Sussy_Bill :

Very informative. Thanks for sending that link.

1 Like

can you sync it with PC ?

The next plan is to be able to sync it directly through haptics connect and DeoVR (which is available on PC)

3 Likes

good tip, it works.
however i would recommend getting a newer sleeve.
i compared both and the newer one has stronger sucktion.

tried kayley gunner and its good. :+1:

2 Likes

Any ETA on this?

2 Likes

Hey guys, I just wanted to update this post to let you know in case you werenā€™t already aware that the PowerBlow is now officially supported for scripts playback through Haptics Connect app at SLR!

Now is a really great time to pick up a Powerblow if you havenā€™t already yet

FYI - There are New POWERBLOW Bundles which are additionally discounted at Kiiroo for the next 24 hours!

1 Like