🆕 Brand New Kiiroo Sex Toy just released - the Power Blow! Now Supported with Scripts at SLR!

does haptics connect app require a phone , or is it possible just via PC / Quest 3 ?

1 Like

For VR usage, Mobile device (phone or tablet) is currently still required for haptics connect app connection with Powerblow

We are working on direct connection possibilities without need for separate phone in the future

2 Likes

Thanks Realcumber! Just ordered mine for tomorrow delivery!
Is there any of your awesome scripts that is specifically done with the PowerBlow in mind? I already use the Keon, which I love, but really interested to know if the PowerBlow just kinda wings it from the existing scripts or if there is some specific actions in the script that just focuses on the PowerBlow itself.

2 Likes

Currently the PowerBlow has been tuned to activate and deactivate during specific top and bottom points through our current standard script library at SLR via the Haptics Connect app, so it should give you an enhanced experience that way (we will look into further refining the playback algorithm and potential suction specific scripts in the future)

In the meantime you can further fine tune the suction intensity by clicking on the PowerBlow under the ‘Devices’ tab in the Haptics Connect app

1 Like

Thanks Realcumber!
So I tried the Powerblow with the Keon yesterday on a few of your scripts. Great experience! thanks.

But it would be really good if the Powerblow it can activate only during blowjobs, and then turn of automatically with handjobs and only go selectively with some penetration (like deeper penetration gives more activation etc).

I felt that having the Powerblow continuously going, really diminishes the “wow” effect. It’s almost as if you would have the Keon go full strokes continuously. Feels great in beginning but then lovely wears off. I know it’s still beginning stages of the developing for the Powerblow, so much appreciated. Just my initially recommendation.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for your great feedback and letting us know how you found your sessions with the Powerblow @DaveGlam !

We are very aware that we can make better improvements to the PowerBlow playback algorithm, very similar to what you have already suggested.

This is just the first iteration, rolling out direct support for the device - hopefully we will have even better fine tuned playback for you soon so you can enjoy your Powerblow even better!

2 Likes