Can I turn on OSR2 without a video?

I’m very new to all of this. Just built an OSR2+ and between XTPlayer and HereSphere, I’ve managed to get it working with downloaded vids/scripts.

My question is: is there a way to just turn the OSR2 on to run a random script or something without being tied to any video? Like, just have it move around in its own?

I have JoyFunPlayer, but that seems to require me to connect to a video player, MultiFunPlayer, but that doesn’t recognize the device, Scriptplayer which also either doesn’t recognize the device or needs me to connect to a vid player. I’ve tried Funscript.io but I think that only works with Handy.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 Like

https://ayvajs.github.io/ayvajs-docs/tutorial-ayva-stroker-lite.html

This online program can work, bad news is that it can’t be used while offline (as far as I know)

Congrats on the new OSR2!

2 Likes

MultiFunPlayer has what you are looking for on steroids. Look for MotionProvider and you can pretty much randomize all the axis. If you are new to this there might be a slight learning curve, but once you have it all sorted out, it should do the trick.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.