Click counter on script links

Is it possible to get a counter on how many clicks there are on a script link?

Links to external sites have a small counter beside them, but not script links because those points at an uploaded file. It would be interesting to see how many downloads different scripts have because it might give an indication what kind of scripts the community is interested in.

3 Likes

+1 for this.
Was thinking the same, since I started sharing scripts. I can guess, if the scripts are interesting by the view number on the topic and how many people clicked the video link. But I’d get even more information and how well received a script is, when I know how many downloaded it. I can create informations, what people like and can continue on that stuff.

1 Like

fantastic idea, id love to no if anybody actually downloaded my ria sunn script, as it stands i dont no lol i assume its unpopular, nobody has the scene? its a script im really proud of so it would be nice to no its been at least downloaded by others

1 Like

But this only counts if you left click the link. I guess most people will right click it and open the link in a new tab which does not raise the counter :thinking:

Would be also nice if you could catch this event too.

1 Like

This was discussed a little while ago. Something about a bug. I’d like to see it as well.

3 Likes

@bumdude Obviously I missed that thread :frowning: Thanks for info!

1 Like

Out of my hands unfortunately. Hopefully one day it will be fixed :cry:

Closing this post, please direct any further conversation to the original topic

1 Like