Computer vision script creation in the making - DEMO

Doing the first steps to automate script creation

So far so good

In some month or two we can expect partially-functional thing that involves a person interacting with it. Fully automated is a multi-month thing of labelling and training. Looking for more engineers to join our effort.

Join our SLR script creators team How to Apply to Become a Commercial Paid Scripter! and be the first to use the tool for your scripts.

18 Likes

Wow, that looks promising!! Can’t wait to see how much progress you guys make with this

1 Like

Hell yeah!

very interesting :slight_smile:

Like I said, doing this instead of making planes kill people better.

2 Likes

I used a similar program from the first year or so of my scripting life. It worked fairly well, but wasn’t perfect because camera angles change and the movements are sometimes lost, but I am hopeful that we can move towards something like this where the AI can decipher what it needs to code better. I am excited to see how this project evolves.

Great job on that :+1:
There’s some fascination around

2 Likes

This is great. Keep up the good work.

Is there a way to download that program I would like to try it

Hopefully we should be able to show something a some few weeks from now. Really glad for all the support we’ve got here.

1 Like

Any progres yet ? :innocent:

Yes. Things are waiting to be released. There’re some non-tech work in place to get everything right. We are getting where we expected to get.

2 Likes