Detailed review about the Syncbot

That’s fine for the just keeping the single axis and random motion in the other axes, but I’m talking about when people start making multi axis scripts. From that other post you shared, I saw that there’s currently no way to convert an acttrack script to a new acttrack script in order for it to associate itself with a different, better, or upscaled video. They’ll need to fix that because we do that a lot around here.

2 Likes

I think so.
I’ve made some scripts with the motion tracking AI thing with Funscript Generator and it’s a lot smoother than on The Handy. I did some direct comparisons. It doesn’t have those jank awful hiccups when there’s a smooth curve on the graph, and it overall feels better than the shifting acceleration thing that the Handy goes through. I used to run Simplify on a lot of Funscripts because of how unusable it was. Gigabit connection didn’t really matter.

I gotta find some scripts where the details really affect anything, because usually BJ scenes are accurate enough with just up+down for me. I never really felt the need to do all the graph curve stuff honestly, but maybe for handjobs it’s a bit better.

2 Likes

Max Inner Diameter of Sleeve: 1.7"

The Syncbot sleeve is made from a durable and stretchable material, accommodating diameters from 10 mm to 40 mm, ensuring a comfortable fit for users of various sizes.

40mm is less than 1.6", so the information isn’t exactly consistent.

Either way, that’s a pretty big limitation. As in, if you’re non-trivially above average in girth, this thing simply won’t fit. Based on a bit of research, it seems to me that roughly the top 30% in girth will not be able to use this toy at all.

@Slibowitz Is there an expected timetable for VR support that you’ve been told?

1 Like

Honestly, im pretty sure thats the main function of a generator/editor so you might be overthinking this just a bit. (it will probably be as simple as hitting “save” lol). Im more than sure they understand the importance of being able to easily share acttrack files, especially when reaching out to the members of this forum.

Huh? Am I missing something?

Ah great idea, i want to do the same. I will have to reach out to you on discord when I do and share findings lol

I was just coming back over here to say exactly this. :rofl: I do overthink things especially sex toys that are this expensive because boy howdy I have spent way too much money on useless junk that does nothing for me. :disguised_face:

1 Like

Yes.

First, you’re doing the calculation backwards. There are 25.4mm in one inch. Divide 40 by 25.4 and you get less than 1.6.

Second, I quoted two parts of the SyncBot page. One claimed a maximum inside diameter of 1.7 inches. The other claimed something similar to a maximum diameter as 40mm. If you were to start with 40mm and convert, you’d round to 1.6 inches, not 1.7. I could see rounding down to 40mm from a conversion of 1.7 inches (which is a bit more than 43mm), but I don’t think that’s the direction they went.

The upshot is, it’s a narrow opening. Too narrow for roughly 30% of the population.

2 Likes

Will the Syncbot record what ever changes you make (rotation, contraction, etc) to the script when you are live sex-jaying? I think I’d like to manually tweak the scripts if possible.

lmao I love it

But yeah it works real time while you are playing with the sliders.

This is what makes a lot of scripts replay-able in my opinion, you can get different sensations every time

I feel your pain on this one, truly haha

1 Like

@slibowitz Is there any way to run this on a Mac? Maybe with parallels?

Agree with alot of points. However the up and down section is too small but perhaps engineering limitations including suction are to blame here who knows, Its designed for a mixed audience and i believe mainly chinese or asian packed people sort of speak. As my member is girthy and beware when buying these devices if you are. Now if i were both lengthy and girthy i would have a problem with this device as its stroke motion is too low and contraption / sucking method can be downright painfull if too girthy. As for the ai thing some videos are amazing yet others very bad. Often it defaults to just spinning randomly or doing a motion preferable to its function as it cannot accurately spin and go up and down without pushing the device upward (perhaps another girthy issue im not sure). It seems to me these types of devices in theory are amazing but in practice need alot more finetuning and measuring for it to actually be efffective. And by this i mean design length and girth, there should have been 2 itterations for diffferent penis sizes. Large and small (ofcourse this is a sensitive topic and perhaps anti marketing because alot of males would designate their member as large and if confronted with small would be angry or outraged? funny how that works). The design of the scabberd is great but again the same issue of the device stands that it contracts and therefor pushes upward, so the motion of up and down gets pressured again resulting in a smaller window of said up and down. The twirling sensation of it going left and right whilst contracting is amazing however but often most scripts wont polerate between these niche settings making it very noticable when it does however. If i were anyone reading this and still considering i would buy it as a future plan buy. If you are average length and willing to wait a few months for it to become a great product then i would def buy it.

I don’t know if it’s working on a Mac. If the software is compatible with Mac, there should be no issue.

It’s best to ask directly here: Syncbot AI Masturbator integration with Manual Script. Free Syncbot Give Away for Eroscript! - #124 by biltong

Maybe this question has already been answered there.

Awesome review,Appreciate you sharing. definitely looking into this, since i want some little better then handy.

That would be an interesting design choice and would make sense. Everybody’s body is different so why not cater to this and offer more choices. But I think you are right. Most people would probably grab the “huge” version, because they would feel bad / ashamed too get a smaller version. Even though there is nothing wrong with it.

Thank you and you are welcome :slightly_smiling_face:
If you are willing to spend the money, definitely an upgrade in my opinion. The Syncbot offers way more than the standard stroking the Handy offers.

1 Like

Exactly, but when it comes to suction there are multiple other devices that understand the importance of measurements. (sorry for my horrible english spelling btw) I believe the venus even requests you send them your measurements and thats not just for shits n giggles. By design and paradox the motion of suction and up / down is interlinked if a device has no calibration for this it will simply tear itself apart. So either the device refuses to go up and down or switches its suction i have no idea. But it is noticable on a couple scripts or conversions that i made. This could be handled in a different approach if the measurements are taken. If the up down motion is consistent with the length it will move downward instead of pushing the device along with the penis. Wich is also why alot of people report this up / down function being so weak. Its a combination of factors that are inherent to how suction works. Or perhaps a new scabard technique that can more effectively measure the suction and release air could also be an idea but probably nearly impossible from a practical viewpoint. Even the most basic sucking machines have different insertion rods simply because of this fact. I hope that the company will improve the design or offer alternatives in its fuctions as for all three of them to work it seems inappropriate to design towards a general audience instead of picking a regional or lengthy size overall. And if we are being honest nobody buys a 400+ euro / dollar device because they want to be able to hold it. I would care more about the efffects and would love a larger device if it meant being able to make use of its functions to the fullest.

1 Like

This is probably because of the design of the scabbard, if you open the cup from the device when you pull it outward it will contract, the scabbard closes up by going counter clockwise. So the motion of up and down is limited as is its suction. For point 2 i believe it might have something to do with how it releases suction. It might have a better idea of how to handle the internal pressure or has a coded response to maintain a somewhat function up and down motion. As the paradox is being unable to go up and down if the suction is too hard. Including the design of enclosure. But thats just what i came up with after testing it for a few days and taking a very superficial peak. Along with the basic fundamentals of physics i suppose.

…take it from someone who’s been fucking about with suction and Handy’s for years now, the ratio of sleeve to penis size makes a massive difference to the effect. i’ve spent far too much money trying to replicate the stock sleeve my suction device came with, even importing the larger USA size (no, srsly, that is a thing…), and modifying it, all to no avail. It turns out that by remarkable good luck, i just happened to be EXACTLY the right size for the stock sleeve, and as such have been sucking and fucking in a way that’s very similar to the Syncbot ever since i synthesized the two. And if i can combine that SLR machine in next year instead of a Handy, then i get rotation as well, so hopefully Syncbot Prime (ish)! xD

Point being, penis size MATTERS. A friend of mine who bought in originally, with a larger girth, describes Syncbot as being ‘too rough and tight’, and wasn’t terribly impressed. Yet many people on this site are having near religious experiences when they first stick their dick in it, and i completely understand, i felt the same way with my combo.

So yes, i think having actual truthful ‘member measurements’ would be a very important part of all these review pieces.

Incidently, i love way Syncbot generates suction without a vacuum pump, the suction is a synthesis of the contraction / up_stroke of the chamber as it pulls up, and as a synthesis, it doesn’t need to be coded for specifically, and reacts in interesting ways depending on what the other axis are doing. And no vacuum pump to add spurious weight and break. Very clever.

One more note, the sleeve from my device, and the Syncbot one, are virtually identical, a semi-rigid tube with long nubs reaching in to the centre. This design is the only one that works (*glares at pile of useless TPE products…) with my device, as it allows the vacuum to build up in the chamber, and contact stimulation to be applied at the same time, without closing all over one’s Johnson and producing a death grip.

So yea… who wants to go first…?

:triangular_ruler: :straight_ruler:

xD

(Edit: Kinda reads like i have a Syncbot now, for the record i don’t, but i’m getting tempted, sort out UK shipping, and actual multi axis scripts, and full VR support, and i’m in…)

2 Likes

“Point being, penis size MATTERS. A friend of mine who bought in originally, with a larger girth, describes Syncbot as being ‘too rough and tight’, and wasn’t terribly impressed. Yet many people on this site are having near religious experiences when they first stick their dick in it, and i completely understand, i felt the same way with my combo.”
Yea i got the same issue :frowning: the only way i made it semi work is by taking a very weird position like im in a half milking position like a cow with it hanging between my legs lmao. I hope they can perhaps somehow reduce the thickness of the sleeve or something but yea rip.

2 Likes

Just received mine, ordered it two days ago…I’m convinced now all interactions with team V&T are ai. Received the package, before the UPS driver left my driveway got the email saying it had been delivered and immediately after the email from V&T with all the apps, and another about review. Way to efficient to be people I swear. Won’t even get to try it until early next week unfortunately.

1 Like