Detailed review about the Syncbot

I had the complete opposite experience D: The communication I had with one of their team really turned me off for a bit, but I’ll still end up buying one eventually. That is super fast shipping though and good to hear! All the communications you received after delivery are automated on their end; it’s nice that they make sure you have all the info you need to get started!

That always sucks to hear. I really do feel their communication seems a bit…off? Could just be a language barrier…or I’m right.

1 Like

very nice review man!
and good talk guys
very informative

almost sold on it, but would love this too:

• VR support, have they communicated on this? How soon? it’s a must nowadays. would love some slr combo as well
  • Multi axis scripting as the rotation and contraction is a bit random, fine tuning live could be annoying, at least be able to do it once offline/online and save script

one question though,
i see people complaining about size, I’m wondering if I will have this problem
i use the handy but i find comfortable only the TrueGrip Gen 2 Sleeve, (and stock sleeve a bit less) i tried many others from them and it’s way too tight to enjoy, will I have trouble with Synbot’s ? @Enemalover

Thank you!

→ VR support
I didn’t read anything official. But I would assume they are aware that the community wishes for VR support and they know about the importance. My guess is, it’s on their list and they’ll add it one day.

→ Multi axis scripting
Same, but I know they are working on it. We should be able to script the axis separately, which will lead to a much better experience, once we have it. This will bring the Syncbot to a new level, when we utilize it to it’s full potential. We will need some practice scripting this properly, but shouldn’t take too long.

Good review bro, please let us know when it has VR support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Depends, if you dont fit in a stock sleeve from the handy i wouldnt buy it. Whilst its abit larger it contracts more. Its a tricky question because normally a sleeve has some room especially if it pushes in a more open space. Even if you are larger you could buy a diff sleeve for the Handy. The Syncbot is closed so it wont have that. There are measurements on the site but i would take atleast +1 mm for it on both spectrums. Im not exactly complaining its just a very specific device and very efficient if you have the correct penis size. Alot of reviews dont stress this enough and it will be a complete miss if you dont figure that out.

2 Likes

Hey, where are you finding the “reverse” button as you put it in your review or all these sliders you guys are talking about? Thanks!

You can find these buttons in Syncplayer.

They look like this:
Screenshot 2023-10-14 143240

First button is for rotation, second button is for contraction and the third one is for the stroking.

I got something wrong there. I thought the stroking button would change the stroking in the other direction. But it just turns the stroking on or off. Sorry for the confusion. I already put an edit in the op for clarification.

1 Like

Is my syncplayer already updated? Can’t see where to find the version, there is no update option in the settings on mine.

You can find a gearwheel on the left side. Click it and you will see the version.
Current version is 1.0.0.6. You can update it there, if you are not on the newest version.

@Slibowitz @sol_K
I have the same reservation as @TheLandOfInfiniteFun and @Enemalover. I’m a bit above average on my member and would really like to have some comparisons on your reviews if at all possible.
Would be great if you could share your size ^^

2 Likes

So my Syncplayer doesn’t have sliders or an update function. When I click on the “gear” icon I have a few options, but no update options.

Options:
Main Window: Minimize to tray when window is closed
Space: Directory location of AI scripts, size. Buttons to Clear or Set Up (select)
Option: CPU Only (checkbox)

Is it possible that the Pro version has different software? If that’s true, that’s a huge problem.

Best is then to join their Discord server and ask in the "beta-syncbrowser-fun2sync-syncplayer channel " for a link to the newest version Syncplayer.

No, the software is the same for everyone. You probably just have a version where the updater wasn’t added yet.

Figured it out. There’s an email they send you on delivery of the Syncbot that has a link to the updated version as well. Cheers!

Great! Good that everything works then.

Best advice I can give you is to check the measures of the sleeves → here.

Everybody is build so differently that you can’t really compare it, even with a similar size.

Anyone have recommendations on lube until they have a domestic distributor. 30 bucks shipping VS 48 for the actual product is rough. Something thicker and more viscous like their N1?
Edit: still curious about people’s opinions. Tried gun oil water base and didn’t like it. Needs to be more viscous to survive centrifugal forces. Having said that I remember not liking onatsuyu pussy lotion for handy for that exact reason but would be perfect for syncbot.

X-Lube, you can make it as viscous as you want

I finally got my SyncPlayer software updated. Looks like the latest version of SyncPlayer is now 1.0.0.6. Does anyone know what changes have been made? I don’t see anywhere listing the version changes. Hopefully, the AI scripting is way better, because in the original 1.0.0.0 version, it was maybe like 50% accurate even on completely unobstructed POV videos, and the rest just seemed wild and random. Felt good, I guess, but not very immersive at all.

Edit: I guess I should chime-in here with my experience with SyncBot for anyone still looking for more info. First and foremost, this thing is crazy loud! Like, way worse than my Handy. I lubed the Handy to make it quieter, though. Still, just know the SyncBot is loud and very high-pitched, like, borderline annoyingly so. That said, it also looks and feels really high-end, no question. The initial version of AI scripting is not even close to being where it needs to be for immersion, but it does feel unique and very good. If you already own a Handy, you will be very disappointed with the SyncBot in its current state, especially where immersion is concerned. The Handy is very immersive. I feel like the SyncBot’s potential has barely been tapped, though. It also feels like it could be at least several more months before it really begins to shine. However, I have faith in where Valor and Toughness is going with SyncBot, and they do seem to be very devoted to improving it. In that regard, I’m happy to be an early adopter and to help support their efforts. One huge potential boost coming in the next month or so is a manual scripting program for their 3D scripts. Many of the talented script makers here will be able to take it to the next level with this device. Once that happens, I feel like we could be looking at the birth of a new era of immersion. Now that I’m excited about!

2 Likes

You can find release notes in their Discord server.