Fallen Angel Marielle - Fixs, Handy Script Upload, Joystick, Invincibility(11-Dec-2022)

Ah I forgot you were on here too! Sounds awesome, I spent some time digging through the config file a good bit before asking on the discord just to make sure I wasn’t missing anything lol.

Yeah a lot of what I mentioned isn’t even released yet, I’m about to do a library update that… may make it possible but no promises. Will report back here with the files to change if/when I figure it out. :smiley:

2 Likes

yes, that is exactly the original idea, add multiple devices and set how you want all 5 body parts, independently.

How’s implementing that coming along?

still have to figure out how to convert the linear to vibration, also I am waiting for the handy 3.3 firmware

i am making myself some equipment to do the vibe interface.
Is out there some project I can blinded flash an ESP32 to make a buttplug compatible vibrator?

2 Likes

could you provide me the script?

So you might want to check out “t-code” firmware. It’s used with the OSR-2/SR-6, but it has the ability to use Vibration channels. Between that and some device setup in Buttplug (which I can help with), you can create a buttplug compatible device without having to change any code.

1 Like

Slightly adjacent but has anyone looked into capturing/performing a ‘man-in-the-middle’ ‘attack’ on the waffle1999 hentai games that are compatible with the cycloneX10usb? It is an outdated sex toy but it would be sweet to be able to play those games with the handy. I think the games output a signal of a pattern 1-10 and speed 1-10 to the toy, the hard part would be capturing the re-routing the signals from the expected usb port to Buttplug etc to control the handy or another toy.

1 Like

This game is so good with the handy lol though I did “cheat” a bit by playing the game without the handy because I just couldn’t get past the first boss without cumming

1 Like

If you came for the vibrant update, I have to say I couldn’t build my device yet, so the code is untested. If it works or does not work let me know please, I will try to fix it

did you update the link for the game file, I have the lovense Max 2 that I and test for you with

first test: connection established with toy - works. but the vibrations came without any interaction. There is no feedback from the game.

1 Like

try with this!

1 Like

If i start always a low vibration is going on - there is no reaction to the game

2 Likes

Hello, could you share the Mega link again? It is down.

does this work with the kiroo titan?

Try this

1 Like

Wow, this is such a great concept - sex and gaming, Cock Hero on a whole new level! After some annoying trial and error with intiface and the Bluetooth mode of my Handy in the last two days I must say - that was totally worth it! The mostly one-handed test was very promising and impressive.
So there is only one hurdle left to overcome: building / finding a hand free solution for my toy.

A big thank you to all who worked on this, you’re awesome!
Do you know any other games where the handy can be used in a similar way?

Thanks in advance and man… what a time to be alive :star_struck:

1 Like

Maaaaan, you’ve been missing out, you might wanna check out the site called

if you dig into it there’s a bunch of fun ways different games can control your toys

3 Likes