Fallen Angel Marielle - Fixs, Handy Script Upload, Joystick, Invincibility(11-Dec-2022)

Slightly adjacent but has anyone looked into capturing/performing a ‘man-in-the-middle’ ‘attack’ on the waffle1999 hentai games that are compatible with the cycloneX10usb? It is an outdated sex toy but it would be sweet to be able to play those games with the handy. I think the games output a signal of a pattern 1-10 and speed 1-10 to the toy, the hard part would be capturing the re-routing the signals from the expected usb port to Buttplug etc to control the handy or another toy.

1 Like

This game is so good with the handy lol though I did “cheat” a bit by playing the game without the handy because I just couldn’t get past the first boss without cumming

1 Like

If you came for the vibrant update, I have to say I couldn’t build my device yet, so the code is untested. If it works or does not work let me know please, I will try to fix it

did you update the link for the game file, I have the lovense Max 2 that I and test for you with

first test: connection established with toy - works. but the vibrations came without any interaction. There is no feedback from the game.

1 Like

try with this!

1 Like

If i start always a low vibration is going on - there is no reaction to the game

2 Likes

Hello, could you share the Mega link again? It is down.

does this work with the kiroo titan?

Try this

1 Like

Wow, this is such a great concept - sex and gaming, Cock Hero on a whole new level! After some annoying trial and error with intiface and the Bluetooth mode of my Handy in the last two days I must say - that was totally worth it! The mostly one-handed test was very promising and impressive.
So there is only one hurdle left to overcome: building / finding a hand free solution for my toy.

A big thank you to all who worked on this, you’re awesome!
Do you know any other games where the handy can be used in a similar way?

Thanks in advance and man… what a time to be alive :star_struck:

1 Like

Maaaaan, you’ve been missing out, you might wanna check out the site called

if you dig into it there’s a bunch of fun ways different games can control your toys

3 Likes

The link is down again. Can you share it again?

Looks like the vibration support is a bit buggy. With my device (Lovense Gush) it seems to have the vibration amount inverted. When there isn’t supposed to be any interaction, it’s running at full power. Then, when there is supposed to be some interaction it stops entirely (or vibration is reduced when normally things would be ramping up). Appreciate the done on this game, it’s been a fun thing to come back to and challenge myself on. Would be neat to get to try that with a vibrator too in order to mix things up a bit.

1 Like

Fun game, but I miss actually one behaviour which would make the game 10 times more awesome, if you play with a device.

When you are grabbed from an enemy, you shouldn’t be able to immediately get out of their hold in less a second by just pressing D. It should be like this, that you have to struggle, by hitting D quickly. Even better, but harder to implement, if different enemies would have weaker or stronger holds on you and how easily or not you can get out of. Bosses may even have a minimum time you can’t skip. More sensitive parts of the body could even make it harder to get out of their hold.

This would realistically make for a harder time to play with a device :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh, I actually am playing a game similar to this one that has that mechanic you are talking about. The one I’m playing is originally japanese, but I have and english patched version. It’s called “Setalia the Demon Realm”. You are a futanari with a big gun and have an armor system that breaks after a certain number of hits. Once you lose your armor, you get caught just like this game, but you have to tap A and D alternately to escape the monster girls grasp on you. It fills a lot of my interests.

Edited because I miss-spelled the game title.

3 Likes

@chronuss
I haven’t been able to find that game. Could you post maybe a link to it and the english patch?

Look for Setalia the Demon Realm or Setaria's Makyou or セタリアの魔境 if you run into xvideos links just add -xvideos in your google search

Sadly I don’t remember where I got it from. It was a while ago. It looks like there has been updates since then also, so finding that version might be better.

It’s been a while, but finally I had time to put things together.
Here is the v1.21 with translation, but you can find the original data.win in the zip if you were to need it.

key: 3LzMGrBnCo9GjDNYQmlCxuS2MZuMg_Rv7FiH4hVoRgA

6 Likes