Fallen Angel Marielle - Fixs, Handy Script Upload, Joystick, Invincibility(11-Dec-2022)

bro, what is the difference to gallery variant detailed , simple and vibrator ?

Simple has fewer points. It is to use a Bluetooth handy that supports fewer commands per second
detailed is the detailed version of funscript that works perfect and feels better than the simple one using upload script adding e handy for the key
vibro is very similar to the detailed one but is adapted to be more pleasant in vibrators or buttplugs

1 Like

so this configuration is to be used with bluetooth toys basicly

1 Like

Iā€™ve played half an hour into a lot of the other integrated game trying to see which one I wanted the most to complete first and man this game is amazing. You can tell a lot of time went into this integration. Thanks a lot and hoping to see that multi device integration.

ok i cant believe im asking this (hunted through all the thread and a bit of googlage).

How on earth do you get to control the game with a joystick/gampad in windows 10. Gamepad works, windows sees it, select Joistick on the handy launcher and all is seems to do is change the keys in the game? HELP!! :disappointed_relieved::rofl:

jeje hehe the game does not have joystick compatibility so I had to send key commands to the game from the launcher. If this was broken in your game configuration, I donā€™t know what to tell you, try reinstalling and or deleting the folder in userdata failed angel

1 Like

Thats perfect, at least i know what to expect, the ā€˜Joistickā€™ option was leading me to expect it to work.
i can use something to map keys to the controller axis. :slight_smile:

You can try a tool named ā€œantimicroā€.
It also maps gamepad input to keys.
Works fine with the game and maybe it also does with your desired input device.

Would it be possible for a link to the reference videos that matches the funscripts 1 - 6 D, michaela and commond?

Hello everyone,

Iā€™m sorry to ask again, does anyone already have a solution for the .net problem?
Since I switched from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I get the error message every time that I should install .NET CORE.
Iā€™ve already tried all versions from 5 to 8, but I canā€™t get the program to run anymore.
Best regards

So after I installed Windows 10 in a virtualbox, the program directed me to the correct .NET version. Installed in Windows 11 and it works :slight_smile:

here the link:

2 Likes

I was playing a bit with the undertale editor to change how the game is played.

The major changes are

• enemies (including tentacles) are invincible until they played an animation.
    Then they become passive and are set to 1 hp so that you can still get gold and gallery stuff.
  • tentacles are now 2.5 times their original size
  • all bosses but the fist also take some damage when playing an animation.
  • replaced zombies with werewolves and angels with other enemies because I can

Replace the data.win of your installation and it should work.
You also want to enable invincibility obviously.

4 Likes

Sounds intriguing, I will definitely give it a go, thanks.

Nice. I play this almost every day :slight_smile: I wish it were a little smoother/faster, but Iā€™m playing it a virtual windows 10 pc, since I have windows 7.

I also wish the filler was a little ā€œlighterā€ and then would increase based upon the damage you took. Is there anyway to do that?

Different fillers depending on how many ā€œdamaged partsā€ you have are already in there.

You can edit filler.funscript with a fake video thats at least 3 minutes.
Editing the first 14 seconds changes the first filler and so on.

filler0 is for filler disabled.

If the average damage on all parts is 2 then filler2 is played and so on.

filler1,filler,0,14000,True
filler2,filler,14000,28000,True
filler3,filler,28000,42000,True
filler4,filler,42000,56000,True
filler5,filler,56000,70000,True
filler6,filler,70000,84000,True
filler7,filler,84000,98000,True
filler8,filler,98000,112000,True
filler9,filler,112000,126000,True
filler10,filler,126000,140000,True
filler0,filler,140000,154000,True

2 Likes