Fallen Angel Marielle - Fixs, Handy Script Upload, Joystick, Invincibility(11-Dec-2022)

I made it have

3 Likes

Wow thanks, that was quick :kissing_heart:

1 Like

The script from the image is already in the mod inside \Gallery\simple\filler.funscript or \Gallery\detailed\filler.funscript - I did’t change it.
If you want a premade less intense Version there is one in \Gallery\vibrator that should also work with linear devices. So just replace it with the one in simple and/or detailed.

But changing the Script is actually quite simple:

  • locate the filler.funscript that comes with the game
  • put a random mp4 with > 3 min length in that folder and name it filler.mp4
  • open the file with OpenFunscripter and edit it
1 Like

I have a question completely unrelated to scripting: How do I get into the alternate dungeon on Level 1? It seems like I have to burn that little piece of wood (in the room before you enter the actual dungeon). But I just can’t fire at it…

Wonderful work, and I’ve been enjoying it before I switched to linux.

I don’t expect anyone to have a fix, but edi and the game starts without a problem in steam on linux, but im not able to launch the game directly from the edi-app.

Would love if there is a workaround, but its not expected

You can likely repurpose my solution for Alien Quest Eve.

edit: Just tested with the provided zip and it works
@Coreshirataki how are you running the game?

Using proton experimental works perfectly. Just needed to hit launch and it launched.

Thanks for your answer.

Yes, it does indeed work. After a lot of fiddling with different protons, i found out that i HAD to press the CONNECT button, even tho my gush was connected automatically. ggs

Hey, do you know how to get into the alternate dungeon on level 1? I really would like to know…

If you mean the one with green wall blocking the way, then you have to defeat the second boss I think. Generally, after defeating a boss you will get a new ability, that will let you unclock further levels.

That’s it indeed. I should have just played the game… Thanks.

How to fresh install this game? I have deleted game folder and entire Fallen Angel folder in users->appdata. Still if I unpack fresh game I get random enemies very first floor and cant skip H scenes even if I change options in launcher.. Can anyone help??