Fallen Angel Marielle - Fixs, Handy Script Upload, Joystick, Invincibility(11-Dec-2022)

On vibrators
I took a look at the demos/scripts you have and spent some time in Scriptplayer testing them and some of the gallery scripts available out.

For the demo and what I assume would be normal gameplay Speed is by far more responsive than position, player attacks and what foes there were felt right, but position fails to keep up vibration strength during particularly fast parts of the script and may default to max vibration with no input (depending on the inversion setting)
Also, for me it syncs perfectly at -100ms Script Delay

Using the speed setting, when I browsed through some of the scripts in the gallery there are a few that are very low intensity throughout (all Deathmasks, Micheala revenge2, most footjobs). These might need a ā€œboostā€ of some sortā€¦
In general, the smaller the filesize of the scripts, the less fun they for vibrators.

A few were on full blast the whole script like Traps ā€˜Borsteā€™ ā€˜Tauā€™, and Mechanic, these might be fitting though?

Thatā€™s my experience anyway, if you still plan on working on this

1 Like

normaly vibration toys use not the position in script - only the speed of vibrationā€¦ so if there is position 0 there is no vibration 100 is maximus vibration. it there will be an essential difference i can adapte the funscript file by myself.

1 Like

Ya exactly, can be little tricky but you have to find the doorway to skip to the next level. Its usually very close to where you start but can sometimes be a little ways in.

Try downloading my folder couple posts above. Should fix your jitter issue. However, Launch probably canā€™t handle some of the scenes so might be jittery regardless for some.

Awesome work, would love to see more funscript enabled games.

1 Like

I did already some tests but it looks like that with the Launch it is not working very well. Today I did some tests with my OSR2 and it looks like that @qdot added T-Code support to Intiface. I havenā€™t tested it with the game yet. I only tested if I can connect to my OSR2. Maybe Iā€™ll find some time the next daysā€¦

2021-11-14_21h18_12

2021-11-14_21h19_03

Thereā€™s a little flaw with Intiface and the OSR2 at the moment, you canā€™t adjust limits on it yet, so the game will go full 0-100 with it, you can imagine what could happen with that LMAO. Unless they add a limit feature to the launcher itself the OSR2 peeps are gonna have to wait or get their meat beaten the heck out of. Iā€™ve done many ways to try to cheat it, no matter what it goes full range, too far down, too far high, recipe for disaster

Do you know if this is also the case if you use the Handy? As far as I know the game provides some funscripts. Maybe they can be adapted using funexpander. Just a few thoughts :thinking:

I doubt the Handy would have the same issue, the OSR2 has a larger stroke length, since the handy is handheld I donā€™t think it can do anything nearly as bad.

Handy works great with it, Iā€™ve had no issues

Imagine if you could connect two devices and set it to activate one when your character model gets penetrated and active the other one when she does the penetrating :thinking:

1 Like

Iā€™m working on device configuration settings, including length limiting, in Buttplug/Intiface right now. Hopefully itā€™ll be in soonish. Itā€™ll be in Buttplug first which means if youā€™re cool hand editing text files you can possibly get it working earlier than waiting for the Intiface update. If I get it to a working state soon Iā€™ll try to remember to post about it here.

3 Likes

Ah I forgot you were on here too! Sounds awesome, I spent some time digging through the config file a good bit before asking on the discord just to make sure I wasnā€™t missing anything lol.

Yeah a lot of what I mentioned isnā€™t even released yet, Iā€™m about to do a library update thatā€¦ may make it possible but no promises. Will report back here with the files to change if/when I figure it out. :smiley:

2 Likes

yes, that is exactly the original idea, add multiple devices and set how you want all 5 body parts, independently.

Howā€™s implementing that coming along?

still have to figure out how to convert the linear to vibration, also I am waiting for the handy 3.3 firmware

i am making myself some equipment to do the vibe interface.
Is out there some project I can blinded flash an ESP32 to make a buttplug compatible vibrator?

2 Likes

could you provide me the script?

So you might want to check out ā€œt-codeā€ firmware. Itā€™s used with the OSR-2/SR-6, but it has the ability to use Vibration channels. Between that and some device setup in Buttplug (which I can help with), you can create a buttplug compatible device without having to change any code.

1 Like