Female Equitant of Handy

I know there are thrusting dildos out there and fuck machines but are there any female thrusting toys out there that sync to funscripts? I think my girlfriend is jealous of my handy haha

1 Like

hi , i use the handy also with a dildo attachment just put a bigger size dildo in a sleeve use the velcro to get it tight and enjoy :wink: before you get things wrong : Hi I’m Jess a 34Year old female from belgium , married with Damon since 2018 :wink:

1 Like

fantastic! I actually came to the same deduction after trying to fit a 5-inch dildo in the velcro, so I think I’m gonna order an 8 or 10 inch

ok you are from usa ? Inch ? we have cm to calculate :wink:

how long is your dildo in CM? I think ill need a 25cm dildo

depends from female to female if you like to have a big dildo than you should consider the average length of 25-30 cm but could we continue this conversation in private ? :slight_smile:

would you be willing to post a picture of your handy and the dildo attached, thanks

i will make a pic in a few minutes currently cooking dinner :wink:

Thanks I’m looking forward to it. I want to see how to be able to use it with my girlfriend…

“Off topic” (sorry :innocent:)
Zo grappig om hier nog een Belg tegen te komen, dan ook nog eens een vrouw, die dan ook nog eens met de Handy speelt en dat dan nog eens op nieuwjaarsavond… :crazy_face: :love_you_gesture:

Happy newyear :partying_face:

1 Like

ja klopt gewoon een leuk ding zowel voor vrouw als man ook al zeggen ze enkel mannelijk wat dan weer bullshit is een vrouw kan er ook van genieten :wink:

2 Likes

check your dm i sent the photo’s to you

can you send to me as well?

Het zit hier vol Belgen :sweat_smile:. Ik was ook wel benieuwd naar je opzet voor een vrouw. Mocht je de foto willen sturen dan kan ik eens zien of ik het ook zo geregeld kan krijgen

I taught there was dedicated fuck machine that could sync… even lovense got an option App-Controlled, Automatic & Thrusting Lovense Sex Machine
crap… now i also need to buy an handy on top of all other toys…