Using the nice flash tool created by notSafeforDev (can be found here). this maps a funscript to each games’ animations.
Made using theHandy
- Download the Flash Toy Sync tool .zip from notSafeforDev’s repo, preferably the latest version.
- Download the game and json from the mega folder below.
- Place matching json and game files in the animations-as2/3 folder. It should look like this as an example (but in the as2/3 folder):
Ensure that the game.swf and game.json files are not in a subfolder/subdirectory
- Run Flash-toy-sync-as2/3.exe and select the game.swf in question
- Ensure that your Handy is in Wifi mode and that the connection key is entered into the program
Folder contains the games, the associated jsons.
Found this game out of the blue, the cum animations are a little rough since you can’t really control them too well in the tool.
As always, I advise using the intiface tool as it’ll handle faster animations much better.