Using the nice flash tool created by notSafeforDev (can be found here). this maps a funscript to each games’ animations.
Made for theHandy
Created using this version of the tool, it does NOT work with previous versions
- Download the Flash Toy Sync tool .zip from notSafeforDev’s repo, preferably the latest version.
- Download the game and json from the mega folder below.
- Place matching json and game files in the animations-as3 folder. It should look like this as an example (but in the as3 folder):
Ensure that the game.swf and game.json files are not in a subfolder/subdirectory
- Run Flash-toy-sync-as3.exe and select the game.swf in question
- Ensure that your Handy is in Wifi mode and that the connection key is entered into the program
Folder contains the game, the associated json.