Flash Game - Reiko+Draenei Edit

:information_source: Details

Using the nice flash tool created by notSafeforDev (can be found here). this maps a funscript to the game’s animations. This is the Draenei endless edit made by Corta Flash Edits

This should work for the base game as well (as well as any other of Corta’s bootlegs).

Made for theHandy

:memo: Install Instructions

Install Instructions:

1. Download the Flash Toy Sync tool .zip from notSafeforDev’s repo.
  2. Download the game and json from the mega folder below.
  3. Place both files in the animations-as2 folder. It should look like this:

Ensure that the game.swf and game.json files are not in a subfolder/subdirectory
  4. Run Flash-toy-sync-as2.exe and select “Reiko±+Draenei.swf”
  5. Ensure that your Handy is in Wifi mode and that the connection key is entered into the program

:file_folder: Script

Folder contains the game and the .json

:clock12: Other

Eventually I’d like to do Fuck Your Champion as well as it supports an easy to access sprite system (at first glance anyways), but that’ll be later.

Edit: Added Handy connection instructions, renamed files in case there’s some odd title issue.
Edit2: Added additional install instructions, renamed MEGA folder to be less confusing and cause less subfolder issues.

31 Likes

Thank you for sharing the animation! I’ll definitely try this out later today.

not working, handy synced game can see handy, animation works, but handy is not moving. sad

I just checked it out, and it works great for me.

Some things to check:

1. Have you put theHandy into wifi mode? Indicated by the pink led in firmware 3+
  2. Have you entered your connection key in the text field at the bottom in the main menu?
  3. Are you selecting the “play” option in the menu? If you’re selecting the “edit” option shown in the screenshot, it won’t do anything by default.
  4. After selecting “play”, do you eventually see “script successfully prepared” at the bottom? If not, you are likely getting an error which will prevent theHandy from doing anything.

Hi, can we play on mobile? With which program?

Had the same issue. Noticed that there was a space in the swf name. Deleting that fixed the problem. Could have been just a freak accident on my part though lol

Are you placing the raw game.swf and game.sjon into the animations-as2 folder? I’ve added additional instructions to note that it must be the files themselves and that they cannot be in the Reiko folder. It should look like this.

In other words, please double check that the game files are in the animations-as2 directory and not in a sub-directory (say animations-as2/Reiko)

the as3 videos play but does not connect to handy and as2 videos sometimes won’t play either unless I unplug handy and reconnect. What am I doing wrong?

I’m not the developer, but are you on the most up-to-date handy firmware? Also, please consider backing up and deleting your flash cache as detailed here.
https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/scene7/kb/sps/delete-flash-cache.html

Every once in a while, flash just craps the bed for me for games so I have to clear things out. Other than that, are you able to go into the edit mode for as2/as3 animations or does it have the same issue.